Home

One of these things just doesn't belong here...

Psynex

What saber color do you use least(or never use)?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What saber color do you use least(or never use)?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Orange
    • Red
    • Purple
    • Yellow

I'm re-releasing the Sword of Omens for JA. I have the file ready to go, but had to replace one of the existing saber colors to remove the blade all together.

My poll is to see what color is least used by the community so I can replace that color. This way you can use other saber hilts without hindering your color selection for those hilts. My least used color is yellow, but I've never been a fan of yellow.

Until a coder mods saber colors, I'm stuck with this method.

Originally posted by lassev

Wow, I got the right answer (according to democratic voting rules): Yellow. Couldn't imagine a yellow lightsaber at all. It just doesn't fit the profile, if you ask me.

Actually, there is no right answer. No matter which one I choose, someone that downloads the sword won't be happy.

Originally posted by Psynex

Actually, there is no right answer. No matter which one I choose, someone that downloads the sword won't be happy.

Indeed. Orange for me probably . I'd say Blue and Green are pretty central for most people, and its a choice between the other 3 most likely. Purple has now been in a film, so it probabaly comes down to Orange and Yellow, I would guess - I'm a big fan of Yellow, but a lot of people aren't (maniacs).

Archived