Home

Vjun (stuck in JA SP) *spoilers*

wayneswf

I Have Tried This Level A Few Times, I Have Made It Only To The Area Back To The Lake,Only Thing I Have A Problem With Is The Acid Rain ,and Try To Find as Much Life I Can And Shelter,I Just Can Not Seem To Get Back To The Lake With Alot of Life To Continue The Level To Get To The Next Level In Vjun (2 More levels) (Vader's Castle - plus fight Rosh) Its The Acid Rain IM Having Most Trouble With Any Ideas?

If you're lucky enough to have chosen force protection then make like kyle and use that in the rain.

The lake part... are you talking about the part where you cross the bridge and theres huge stormies with cuncussion rifles on either side of you? On that part I just crept out from behind the wall at the start and shot the fist two then used speed to cross the rest.

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

I haven't tried being the Dark side yet, but when I do, I only want to have Dark side powers. From a purely Dark side standpoint, is there a way to heal yourself from the acid rain, like using drain on Kyle? He has an unlimited Force pool, so it shouldn't hurt him, right?

He could get pissed and attack you though. And that would end your trip real quick.

Archived