Home

StillPlayN Jedi Games

StillPlayN

5 years later I still see the Jedi World lives on. I wasn't too pleased with Jedi Outcast for some reason, so I got into PS2 games. I happen to see some screen shots of J.A. and I must say it looks awsome. I remember having countless hours of fun playing J.K./MotS. Tell me.... will I have as much fun playing J.A.? Also are there dedicated servers now for the Jedi games? And my last question is... Are there bots in this game like in the Quake series. If anyone remembers me from the good old days.. well... hello to ya. StillPlayN:c3po:

im thinking of getting j.a. this weekend. where do all the j.a. players hang out and play games these days? is it still the zone? or are there bigger and better places these days? that was my only dislike about j.k./mots. there wasn't enough dedicated servers. StillPlayN

It's not on the zone. It's on gamespy and All Seeing Eye though.

The only downside is that due to a bug in the in-game server browser, it (and GS) don't display all servers all the time.

You can join my server anytime by adding the IP to your favorites and joining it manually that way (see info in sig, I also have a thread sticky in the Dedicated Servers forum about its status).

Otherwise there are a lot of great servers around here, like Amidala's Chop Shop, Lando's 12 big sexy inches (Don't ask), etc.

Welcome to the game!

Um, I no this really doesn't apply to this topic, but I was just curious if there was a post on this forum or a site with the various IP's, I cant seem to find the Amidala or the Lando servers(even in Gamespy), a link to this topic would be very much appreciated:) Ive used the search function and browsed the various topics and I still cannot seem to locate a thing:( .

Thank you,

Caine

Originally posted by {R^S}Caine{JC}

Um, I no this really doesn't apply to this topic, but I was just curious if there was a post on this forum or a site with the various IP's, I cant seem to find the Amidala or the Lando servers(even in Gamespy), a link to this topic would be very much appreciated:) Ive used the search function and browsed the various topics and I still cannot seem to locate a thing:( .

Thank you,

Caine

Info on my servers in this thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114280&perpage=40&pagenumber=2

Chop Shop #1 66.98.176.193

Chop Shop #2 66.98.177.150

Download The All Seeing Eye at http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html

It currently lists 491 Jedi Academy servers.

**Warning - Totally unrelated to JA**

CAINE - I LOVE YOUR AVATAR MAN !!!

"Through the dark and future's past

The Magician Longs to see

One chants out, between two worlds

Fire Walk With Me....."

(I still get chills every time I hear Gerard say that)

I LOVE LYNCH !

FIGHT FOR THE DELETED SCENES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived