Home

The plans of death

weiderudare

Ok, this is my first RPG, so I hope you will like it...

Rules:

Well, normal ones, no godmode, no oneliners etc....

And, please don't have these supercharacters like: I am made of unbreakable steel, and I have the power of six Lukes....

You know what I mean...

Name: Shade Retylinga

Weapons: E-11 Blaster

Race: Human

Ship: "The Lost Star"

Mission:

We have recieved information that on the Imperial Star Destroyer "Death of Glory" secret plans for a new super weapon are being hidden. As the Destroyer is located far from New Republic bases, we are sending in some mercenaires.

The missions is highly dangerous, and the pay is 50.000 credits per person.

Shade read through the message again, while waiting to see if someone was going to show up for the "ad" that had been put up.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bwahahaa :D

Name: Tepe Gurzar

Race: Human, male

Guns: Imperial repeater rifle

Armor: A red clone suit like in Episode 2

Ship: Modified TIE-fighter, changes: more room to carry

stuff/people.

Tepe steps to the meeting place((Where ever it is :p )) his red armor shining and his helmet attached to the "belt" of the armor.

"Hello... The name's Tepe..." He walked next to Shade.

Tepe sits next to Shade.

"No, I usually do everything alone..."

Tepe orders a beer. The barkeeper brings the beer and stays next to Tepe.

Barkeeper: "What are you doing here? You should be in jail..."

Tepe: "Dont plan what you cant do George."

Barkeeper: "I dont use that name anymore!"

Barkeeper walks to the backroom angry.

Tepe then puts his helmet on and gives a mini-radio to Shade.

"Use it to contact me from anywhere..."

Then Tepe drinks the beer and then is quiet

Tepe looked the time bored.

"Woah... The clock's kinda much... Should we go rest in the motel not so far from here?"

Tepe stands up, looks at Shade for a while and then to the barkeeper taking he's Stormtrooper rifle out.

"Oh ****..." Tepe presses a button in the belt and a weak shield comes around him.

He takes the Imperial repeater rifle out and blasts the life out of the barkeeper.

"Ummh... Shade... We should go now... I think..."

Some Republic soldiers run throught the door shouting "Freeze!! Don't move or we will shoot you!!".

Tepe just looked the soldiers, threw a thermal detonator next to them and it blowed them up. Tepe runs throught the door and towards the closest, abandoned warehouse. "Oh ****... I gotta sleep here then... Well... My sleeping bag is in my ship... Goddammit!"

Tepe starts running away from the warehouse and soon is near the local Hangar.

(Out of character: I'm using my character Zofire Fett. She's a bounty hunter. Her info is on the Character Data Bank, the third page. :D)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unboarding her ship, Zofire looks at the datapad with the info about the hiring of mercanies. "I could use an extra money." Zofire says to R9, her R2 unit.

When Zofire and R9 unboard the Slave II, Zofire hears a blast coming from the local restaurant, "What the hell was that?" She then walks cautiously towards the restaurant with her hand on her modified blaster rifle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: If anyone wants to read my RPG with Zofire Fett in it, here's the link. The Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar )

"Yeah. I'm here for that. Why you're running away from guards?" She pauses for a second and says, "Let me guess, you have a problem with the New Republic?" R9 whistles and beeps when Zofire finished talking.

"Anyways, my name is Zofire Fett. And yours?" She then waits for Tepe to reply back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: What planet are we on?)

Zofire takes the info that Shade gave her. She looks at it and says, "A Star Destroyer? We are expected to destroy a Star Destroyer? Is this thing incomplete,? Because I highly doubt we can destroyer a complete Star Destroyer. Maybe if we put explosives from the inside we can destroy it, but the thing is going to be fully secured. I thought we were going to do something else than this."

R9 whistles and moans lowly.

(((((Se my post. Sorry for me moving to fast. Wanted to get the action going..)))))))

As soon as Shade had arrived at the asteroid belt where the Destroyer had been sighted last.

"Ok, the problem is how to get onto the ship.. If someone has a cloaking device we could use that. Or we could try to use my ship since its a Imperial Shuttle, they will probably let us board."

"Well, we have to check with Seth and Tepe then..."

Shade scanned the asteroid belt, looking for the Destroyer.

He found it, and sended the info to the others.

"Well, its pretty small, and don't have any fighters out for the moment what I can see. This thing starts out well"

Archived