Home

The plans of death

weiderudare

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ok get outta there quick we will destroy it" Apo gives a transmision."Ok boys take out that destoyer hit the generaters Y yeam i need passenger ships hurry!"

((((If you have another idea for you alternate ship i can make it where they dont come in time or something))))

Zofire runs to her ship and is quickly followed by R9. She then boards the ship and and starts it up. The Slave II quickly hovers above the hanger and flips vertically and heads towards space.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: The Slave II is like Jango Fetts ship, but I think you all already know that :D)

Apo helps out the Y-wings and fires at the generators"Ok every one we need to help the y-wings they are the only ones who can drop the shield gaurd the people who are leaving and capture imp'S.Where are those transporters?!"

((((I need confomation can they come or not?))))))

(((((Don't need them, but thanks Apo))))

Shade ran into the hangar where Greco's ship were, only to find stormtroopers swarming the place.

"Ah great......"

He started to sneak towards the ship, but started to have a strange feeling....

Then suddenly, all went black on him

"Sir, we have him."

"Excellent, shove him into my ship and let's go"

Shade woke up for a few seconds, only to find himself being dragged away...He hoped that Greco was able to see what happened....

With that, Shade was thrown into a ship...

Apo enters the hangar and notices that its falling apart"So much for that plan"Apo enters his ship and takes off"Good luck Shade i know you would want me to do this"Apo hesatantly send the transmition "Gold leader red leader and green leader...."Apo pauses for a short moment and looks bad and with a sadened face says "Begin attack" The ships all turn to the shiled generators and destroys them...They begin to destroy the death star.

((((Oops typo :D )))))

The ships charge in and destroy a generater."Ok...Destroy it."

Apo looks back as two Proton torpetoes attack and destoy it.

The pilots yell "Yahoo!"Another "Good Job everyone!"

But Apo had a sadened faces the he senses somethin.He looks atnd sees an Imp ship and follows.

Archived