Home

Vjun Mission *spoilers*

JamieKirby

Hiya Guys,

The thing that i am having trouble with is the robots that use that big gun......They are probably new stormtroopers for the terrible acid rain.

The only way to beat them, is to use Force Lightning......is there another way without getting badly hurt???

The other way is using the gun itself, but i never find the gun until the damn ST robots are dead.

I try to avoid using the guns, unless it is required to pass the level, i am more of a saber user and it is more fun. lol

so, how can ya get past them???

thanks in advanced,

JamieKirby

Force Speed is your friend here. After I killed the first one, I picked up his conc. rifle. After that, every time I encountered them I switched to the conc, turned on force Speed, and 2 (direct) hits with the conc puts them down easy as pie from a distance.

Oh...and keep using Force Sense, especially before going around corners or going through doors. You can then spot these big bad guys easily through the walls, and plan a strategy of attack before they are 'triggered' into action. ;)

Originally posted by txa1265

I played light side - no lightning/grip/rage/drain - and also only used the two 'base guns' - saber & DL44 (except for that one level ... ). I just used protect & speed and never had a problem.

Mike

I hadn't even thought of Force Protect. Silly me. I guess I am just so used to not assigning points to it in MP. :p

This is definitely the easiest way to go if you don't like guns...

Archived