Home

Killing Boba Fett

Starfire13

yeah it wierd, he was the first guy i spawned next to the rancor when i first got the game, then i saw him get eaten and still live, i thought all npc's you spawn have god mode, untill i spawned other peeps, man, its funny though

actually, if you turn on cg_debughealthbars1, and see his health, you will find that he does not have god mode on... his health goes down untill the last 1 hp and then it stoppes going down. this is the exact effect of undying mode.

happy "killing" of :fett:

[EDIT] oh, yea, and turn on god and noclip and get eaten by the rancor then turn off noclip and enjoy the torsoless fun;)

Originally posted by ig64

actually, if you turn on cg_debughealthbars1, and see his health, you will find that he does not have god mode on... his health goes down untill the last 1 hp and then it stoppes going down. this is the exact effect of undying mode.

happy "killing" of :fett:

[EDIT] oh, yea, and turn on god and noclip and get eaten by the rancor then turn off noclip and enjoy the torsoless fun;)

UNDYING mode? so if i were to enter that on my character i would go down to 1 hp and just stay there?

lol.. spamming admin...

KURGAN - trying to bump yourself to 10,000 posts this side of christmas ?!!!

As for the topic,

As an EU freak, and disliker of Fett, nothing would please me more than feeding him to the sarlaac, so he STAYS dead....

Its not that I dislike him, I am just sick of him. So what, he has a cool costume, so does Pamela Anderson(at times). His dad was so-so tough, but still got his blue behind eloquently whipped by Mace......

It is conceivable that a good proportion of the stormies represented in JA are fett clones(if there aging was slowed.... ??), or perhaps descendants of them... I enjoy every time I force grip/lightning/saberthrow a stormie........... exactly for this reason

As for in JA specifically, although it was cool for nostalgic reasons to see fett, I just hated that he couldnt be dealt with for a while, and just flew around like a moron, I had him cornered and pulverised him repeatedly, and he would just fly off and return for more.....ho hum

Also, that dumb UK sounding accent he had, he might as well have said..... okay guv, stop clobberin me or things will go pear shaped !!!!

no offense intended for any UK JA fans, I luvs ya all ! I just finished watching 'The Bill' actually, my fave show on TV !!!!

MTFBWYA

"Also, that dumb UK sounding accent he had, he might as well have said..... okay guv, stop clobberin me or things will go pear shaped !!!!

no offense intended for any UK JA fans, I luvs ya all ! I just finished watching 'The Bill' actually, my fave show on TV !!!!"

Don't think that will be a problem ... as he had an Aussie accent...

Spamming??

[bad Patrick Stewart Impression]YOU..... ACCUSE.... ME??[/bad Patrick Stewart Impression]

No seriously I wanted to post all those pics, but I was just too lazy at the time to resize, rename and upload them all and post the links individually, so I just used the (admin's perogative) attachment feature. And since I can only attach one pic per post....

Having a huge post count is not a goal of mine, there are serveral people with way higher post counts than mine who've gotten them in a much shorter time. If I really wanted to I could cheat and give myself a post count of 9 billion (and the point of that would be?). ; )

Originally posted by Kurgan

Spamming??

[bad Patrick Stewart Impression]YOU..... ACCUSE.... ME??[/bad Patrick Stewart Impression]

No seriously I wanted to post all those pics, but I was just too lazy at the time to resize, rename and upload them all and post the links individually, so I just used the (admin's perogative) attachment feature. And since I can only attach one pic per post....

Having a huge post count is not a goal of mine, there are serveral people with way higher post counts than mine who've gotten them in a much shorter time. If I really wanted to I could cheat and give myself a post count of 9 billion (and the point of that would be?). ; )

Thats what i've been trying to tell them. ;)

Archived