Home

Crisis of the Worlds

Deac

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Pop! Greco vanishes*

Hammerhead: Well, old boys, it's been fun. Will I ever see any of them again?

Sure. When you die.

Hammerhead: I suppose that's fair enough. Back to Arcanum then!

*Pop! Hammerhead's gone*

Deac: Uh...is this Rwos from my timeframe?

*Greco looks around to make sure he's back in his own timeframe/universe. He hauled his gold off to his ship and called his fence.*

Greco: You know any place where I can store something of great value?

Fence: What do you have that ain't worth selling?

Greco: About a bagfull of gold.

Fence: Where the hell did you get that.

Greco: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Fence: Try me.

Greco: All right, a god gave it to me.

Fence: Jeez, you don't have to pull something out of your ass, just say you don't want to tell me....

Greco: Believe what you want.

Fence: All right, there's one in Corellia.

Greco: Thank you.

No. This Rwos is from a timeframe ahead of yours. The Rwos from your timeframe was much less powerful, so we decided to jump ahead a bit. Hope you don't mind. If you'd like, we can erase the information from your head until such time as the two of you coincide. That should be about---

Shhh! Don't give them so much information!

Rwos: I'm standing right here, you know.

H'lena: So am I ahead, behind, or whatever with anyone else here?

You coincide with Deac's current timeframe, actually, although we don't expect you'll be meeting each other again for quite some time, although I wouldn't say 'never'. Trael is from a time frame ahead of all of you. A'melie is far behind you. Che` doesn't count. She's from a universe that doesn't even connect to yours at the moment. Alcarohtar too. Davin is from yet another universe, and, well...I shouldn't say too much more about this at the moment. Maybe in the future.

Che`: Well...maybe I'll get a chance to know you all better in the afterlife. And I expect you to tell me everything that happened after I got eaten.

People, you don't need to know every single little secret of the cosmos here! Enough questions!

H'lena: So we might meet in the future, Deac? Well, before I go - if we remember all this when we meet again, I'm taking you to see something we call a movie. A set of movies, actually. I think you'll find them...fascinating. *She grins mischeviously*

((:D))

*Flax wakes up in the waiting room of the hospital on Coruscant, a nurse walks in.*

Nurse: Commander Flax, your wife is ready to see you now.

Flax: Thankyou.

*He gets up and follows the nurse, his legs feel like lead and there's a whole colony on fliters in his belly.

He pushes open the door to the private room he'd payed for for Sophae. His wife is sat up in bed with the baby in her arms, wrapped in a blanket.

Sophae: *Beams* Its a girl.

Flax: What are we going to call her?

Sophae: Mirriana

Deac: Sounds good, I can hardly wait! Rwos, I hope to see you soon. Until then, take care you all!

*Deac fades slowly away*

---------------------------------------

Coruscant, Circa Cantina 8

*Deac moves toward the senate hall where the historic alliance negotiations between Flax and Cracken are happening*

Deac: Well, guess I'm back.

*He enters*

I sense something is amiss... something new and... dangerous

*Deac enters*

Sorry I'm late, subspace-sink hole. I'm representing the mid-rim coalition here. Our interests are in what new opportunities will be presented.

*A figure stirs in the shadows. It is Lokpihet Darkstar*

????: Yes, Starkiller...soon I will give you an opportunity to death...

*Rwos, H'lena, Che`, Trael, A'melie, and the remaining members of the group all disappear*

Now, what about the rest of you? I suppose we shall return you to your rightful frames of time as well. With a few exceptions...

*Maria, K'Warra, Elizabeth, the Woman with the Arc, and the other remaining spectators all fade from view as well. The room is left empty.

With one exception.

The Phoenix Gate lies in the center of the room. Its spirit returned to it, it takes on a golden glow.

Seemingly of its own volition, it rises into the air. It begins spinning and a ball of flame forms around it. The Gate finally vanishes in a burst of firey light. All light in the dead dragon's lair finally fades away, leaving only darkness behind*

*Hammerhead awakes in a victorian style bedroom*

Hammerhead: Was it a dream...it's like something's trying to hide...another time, another space...dragons? Who knows?

THE END

[bTW, amazing co-incidence that I was able to paste directly from Cantina 8 in the last post!]

Archived