Home

hello?

SpaceButler14

:wavey:

Howdy, newbie.

This is the X-Wing community. Either here or over on the XWA General board.

I don't think there ever was any plan for an official XWA continuation. The whole reason the game was shipped as is (with no actual ending), was that LucasArts wanted to focus on the Prequel-Era ('cause it's so much cooler :roleyess: ).

There's been talk of fan-made continuations, but nothing really cohesive. Just a few dozen mission/craft editors each continuing into their own "fanfic."

Originally posted by Lynk Former

We so need another X-Wing game badly. Dammit the only reason I'm buying the Rogue Squadron series is because there's no new X-Wing games being released!!

you mean you aren't waiting for the release of dark forces 26 jedi knight 82 jedi knight academy of the old sith republic revolution wars?

you mean you aren't waiting for the release of dark forces 26 jedi knight 82 jedi knight academy of the old sith republic revolution wars?

heh. well it would, technically, be dark forces IV: jedi knight III: jedi outcast II: jedi academy. must've run out of space on the box.... :p

and while jkII was a damn fun game, i'd much rather have another x-wing game then a follow-up to jedi outcast.....like most of u here.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

@ Nute: lol. Keep dreaming XD

I say honestly, screw RS. It's great for that fun arcade kinda jazz, but I want X-Wing back. It's what I grew up on!!

The original Rogue Squadrom came out ages ago as well........

I would like new X-Wing games, but I would rather have my B5 space sim first............

Archived