Home

Adventures in a strange world

Well... This is quite big RPG. You can be a monk, Martial-Arts master, Samurai, Soldier, Whatever you like but it must be something in China/Japan in the 1300-1800.

Towns are: Virran, Gardo, Fildar, Hjalar, Hjenhong, Serodom, Hardina, Hwingjang.

Forests are: Hirwong, Heras, Grenod, Virtong, Jinhan

Profile is like this:

Name:

Class: Samurai, Ninja etc...

Hometown:

Weapons: Kama, Sai, Sword

Bio:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tepe Hjuwang

Class: Ninja, Martial-Arts master

Hometown: Hardina

Weapons: Ninja sword, two Sai's and nunchaku

Bio: Tepe was 10 years old when soldiers came and took his parents. He never saw them again. He packed his things when he was 10½ and headed to the Ninja-town, Virran. He lived there until he was 28 and moved again to Hardina.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tepe walks in the marketplace, trying to find herbs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

name: rick ulo

class: none... yet

homeplace: hardina

weapon: samurai sword

bio: rick was abandoned by his parents when he was six his father who cared for him alot left him his sword. rick was a begger and barely lived.

rick asked a man who was looking at hearbs for some money

Name:Apologetic Goeus

Class:Samurai

Hometown:Hardina

Weapons:Sword((((Im might change it when i kno what those other 2 are)))))

Bio:Apologetic was trained under one of the greatest Samurai wariors.But, He is now one of the last Samurai's alive and is on a mission to gather up the Samurai and attack the enemy.

------------------------------------------------

Apo walks down the crowded streets sword in his robe looking out for posible enemys.

((((Sorta a star wars theme thing goin on eh? Jedi is to Samurai)))))

Name: Top "Shotty" Shot

Class: Rurouni (A samurai with no travel destination. Hopes it'll be an exception.)

Hometown: Virran

Weapon: Sakabato (A reversed samurai blade meant for dishing out mere injuries instead of deaths.)

Bio: Once a skilled swordsman who practiced Satsujin (Swords that give Death), he relinquished his role as an assassin and eventually gave up the Way of the Warrior, outcasting himself from the imperial guard.

5 years have passed since his exile, and he has finally decided that travelling to all sorts of places will calm his tempered spirit. Before he set out, he took up the lessons of Katsujin (Swords that give Life) and passed with flying colors.

Armed only with his Sakabato, he ventures out into the world.

-------------------------------------------

Top had arrived in town, taking in the beautiful sights of the village he had now entered. During his walk through the market, he picked up an apple and payed a couple zen to the owner of the fruit carriage, took a bite, and thought it was delicious.

A few foot steps away, he heard a sword being drawn and ran off to look around. Stopping the samurai from doing the unthinkable, he asked, "Is there a problem here, sir?"

Originally posted by topshot

((You do realize you could get banned again for this flaming, don't you, rick? Because I'd suggest you be wise about your actions......))

I might join in this RPG, but it may be later on........

it was a joke but then again i do have a strange sense of humor.

Feeling scared rick felt his fathers sword knowing that he probably could not do anything with it.

"People call me 'Top Shot', but I prefer the name 'Shotty.' Those who've crossed paths with me, and have meant no harm to others, shall live. Those who do mean harm to others shall feel my blade being shafted within their bowels."

*unsheathes his sword.*

"Any questions?"

"Well... I was going to my place... To make some medicine from these herbs..." Tepe said and tapped his bag.

"You can come if you like... But Apologetic, you should chill when we get there... You could get angry about my 'profession'..." Tepe said and started to walk towards an allie. Soon he turned to a door, unlocked it, opened it and walked in, taking his shoes off and starting to walk towards the kitchen to make tea.

Archived