Home

Adventures in a strange world

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shotty smiles and nods,"I accept your generous offering, Tepe. Thank you."

He then looks over to Apo, and says to him just before he leaves,

"Sometimes you have to learn to trust at least some people, Mr. Apo. Well, at least that's what I've learned from my experiences. You look a little nervous. I can tell just by sighting that your hand is moving a little closer to your sheathed sword."

Apo sips his drink"Theres always a balance in good and evil and well my problem happend a few years ago."Apo sighs

"I was a child and was learning the way of the samurai,There was a bunch of soldiers that came and kiled my family but i was hiding in the forest of our land.I found a house and the family let me hide there.Little to my knoledge were they going to betray me.After that I had to escape when they tried to train me as a warior...So i learned to never trust again."

Tepe took his necklace in his hands, he walked into his bedroom and put the necklace in a box. Soon he came out and walked to the storeroom. He took his sword, his sai's and his nunchaku in his hands and walked out of the storing room. Tepe put the weapons next to the livingroom's door and sat on the place where he was before he stud up.

"I do not trust you either, Apologetic... But I still need to test your trust... Maybe you have learned that nobody is worth of your trust... I was like that about two years ago... Then I started to train again. I was paused my learning skills because I did not trust my sensei... It was a mistake. I one day travelled again to my sensei's house because we were going to train outside the town... I walked into his house because the door was open... I saw... I saw..." tear dropped to Tepe's cheak. Tepe whiped it off and was quiet. If somebody would look closely to Tepe's face, hecould notice that his eyes were going blacker and blacker by his anger and memories.

Tepe looked topshot, his eyes were allmost hole back. "Really? My sensei died because I didn't believe that he could beat fifteen bad ninja's... Well... He beated them... I found those on his back..." Tepe said and pointed fifteen throwing stars hanging on the wall. Tepe's eyes were coming normal. He stud up and walked to the kitchen to make medicine from the herbs he bought.

• 2 weeks later...

Topshot looks out one of the windows and spots the government officials walking down the street. Quickly, he packs his things and heads for the door.

"I'm sorry, but I must not let them catch me. Sayonarra......"

With that all said and done, he makes his exit.

Tepe open's the kitchen window. A little bird flies in and Tepe takes a message from it's back.

"Hmm... Most interesting... maybe the others would be interested too..." Tepe says to himself and looks how the bird flies away. Tepe closes the window and puts the medicine into his little beltbag. Then he walks to his weapons. "Now we need longbow's and very sharp swords... Anybody coming with me? I got a message, saying that few bad ninja's outside the town... Guaards dont know it yet... hopefully..." He said. He went to his bedroom. Soon he came back to the others with a black ninja suit and a mask. Tepe removed the mask and equipped himself. He put a forest green coat on and was ready to fight. "We just need to get to the armory to get longbow's and sharpen our sword's... Well... I just have to buy a sword or kill a samurai to get a sword..."

Archived