Home

How is SP?

HaruGlory89

I'm not a multiplayer. (56K only)I just want to know if the bugs in SP are serious or not. I've ordered this game already and it should be here next week or so.

I've head about the Dynamic glow probs. Don't worry, I don't mind sacrificing some graphics.

I don't mind crashing to desktops either.

Here's my system specs:

1.5Ghz.

Geforce4 MX440 SE.

384MB RAM.

How will it run? If it ain't as buggy as Morrowind was, then, I don't mind.

The only real bug I noticed in SP was the one where it doesn't record a mission as being completed (so you can complete it twice or just skip it and move on).

Easily fixed with cheats though, and if you repeat the mission you still earn a force star, so not too bad.

I'm almost done with the game (on lightside) and its pretty good.

Just got it today, and here are my thoughts.

The graphics are good, and very appealing. A good example of the improvement was the Yavin level. Where it was just beautiful compared to JO's. However, I noticed that this game has some clipping issues, particularly with a Twi'Lek's Lekkus. Still, this game is quite good.

Gameplay is excellent and the new acrobatic moves are a BLAST! Attack Katas were particularly fun. And finally, attacking in speed actually works!

Bugs? Well, I did encounter a bug that wouldn't let my load my game plus the Rosh Penin jump -> die bug, but it wasn't that serious.

Anyway, overall this game isn't revolutionary, but a great game in it's own way, 4 out of 5.

It sorta like the film feel that JK2 sp had. If your a hardcore rpg'er or a derranged star wars fan, then its for you.

If you want a challenge, then its not. The storyline is weak and predictable as ever and the gameplay is slow and exceptionally easy (I died 5 times altogether on JM setting (some bots have unlimited force =P)) otherwise the AI is dumb. On the good side, I didnt see any bugs. :)

Okay I just beat the game on lightside (Jedi Knight difficulty) the other night.

Fun game (that last level was really cool as well). While I admit it was on the easy side and the voice acting was kinda cheesy (especially the end I saw) I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent playing it. There was a lot of variety so I had little time to get bored.

Of course MP is more my thing, so once I beat Darkside (this time I think I'll go with Saberstaff instead of Dual Sabers) I'll go back to MP. ; )

I have the Assets pk3s from JK2 in my JA folder and most of the time in SP i spend is in the Pit level....

I spawn in Mutant Rancors, Rancors, Tavion w/ Sith Sword, Kyle (About 5), Luke (5, but he gets killed way easy), and loads of Boba Fett's... :D

You should try it sometime :p

lol the good ol' PIT level :) I still use that one too. Mainly for my new npc files to get them to reflect the character more. At the moment I'm working on mace windu, getting height, voice, skill saber style, hilt stuff like that right for the character. I spawn a mace then spawn a dooku and 15 or so reborn and watch mace carve up :).

Archived