Home

Really easy way to win duels

Blue_Lightsaber

I know there's no real answer for this but here it goes...

Which is better, to have a single saber where you can have a lot of control on the different speeds and damages your moves do, or have something like ds that just damages the most you can or the ss that can block a lot of stuff?

ds = double saber

ss = saber staff

Originally posted by Rumor

yeah no ****

lmfao

Single saber in the hands of an experienced player can find and exploit any weakness of any style or stance.

Except those damn freakin dual saberist that use that barrier, that move has no weakness and can't be countered, people should use it way more I think.

:hit4:flamthro

Like Kurgan said,

The Game is Great.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

:brow:

:r2d23:eniaC

After Reading this not somewhat but overly n00bified thread i have to side with sam. Spining your mouse real fast is fine........

if it wasnt the DEVS (imagine that) would not have put it in the game. now Unless you work for Raven (which you dont) Pnut you could perhaps argue how the devs wanted it to be played. And i for one have played Devs who have had mouse sens real high(imagne that too) because it gives you an advantage over your opponent who has to turn ever so slowly to counter. its not cheating or hacking, its merely letting your reflexes do their job

Originally posted by eniaC

Except those damn freakin dual saberist that use that barrier, that move has no weakness and can't be countered, people should use it way more I think.

The barrier is the most explotible kata in the game! All you have to do it roll-stab or red DFA them at the end of the kata, when the sabers are returning to them.

:)

You should try it.

Originally posted by SamFisher

The barrier is the most explotible kata in the game! All you have to do it roll-stab or red DFA them at the end of the kata, when the sabers are returning to them.

:)

You should try it.

I find the fast stance uppercut the best at any point in the Kata it's usually a one hit kill. [(*edited*- I know what red DFA is, but what does it stand for?)Defensive Force Attack?]

and yes Giddamon I was joking :)

what SamFisher stated hit the nail on the head.:)

eniaC

from this post, i find that many of you are using yawspeed and mouse sensitivity to exploit the game and to take advantage of the game. the game is not meant by the developers to be played that way(by turning up mouse sensitivity/spinning mouse around). if that is not the way the game is meant to be played, then it's clearly an exploit of the game's blunder.

Oh btw, binding push and pull to anything other than the F1 and F2 keys is cheating in my books. Its lame and pathetic and its not the default way the game should be played.[/sarcasm]

hoi, noob. the game allows you to change your key's binding, so, it's so alright.

I don't see what the big deal is, the moves are pathetically easy to avoid and counter, even if somebody has a super duper l337 bind script.

I think the spinning with the mouse thing was intentional (you can do it manually after all) and the move already spins.

We'll see if they change it in the patch. Hopefully they won't just listen to whiners who want moves nerfed (that don't need nerfing).

Originally posted by phillys

from this post, i find that many of you are using yawspeed and mouse sensitivity to exploit the game and to take advantage of the game. the game is not meant by the developers to be played that way(by turning up mouse sensitivity/spinning mouse around). if that is not the way the game is meant to be played, then it's clearly an exploit of the game's blunder.

boo hoo hoo:ball:

Originally posted by comm539

Oh btw, binding push and pull to anything other than the F1 and F2 keys is cheating in my books. Its lame and pathetic and its not the default way the game should be played.[/sarcasm]

Hint: Sarcasm

Originally posted by phillys

hoi, noob. the game allows you to change your key's binding, so, it's so alright.

???????????????????? Please tell me your being sarcastic as well] :)

____________________________________________-

*edit*

Thanks AzureAngel, about DFA definition, always wondered what that meant, is that really what it stands for, I honestly don't know. :)

*endedit*

:r2d23:eniaC

Archived