Home

I love you guys

GendoTheGreat

Originally posted by GendoTheGreat

Emily is a girl. A warm, loving, achingly beautiful (to me, anyway) goddess of a girl , but a lving breathing human female nonethless. I dated her for a long time and always assumed I'd marry her some day. As you can see, I've never really gotten over her. When I wrote my current sig I was drowning in sorrow, doing backstroke in melancholy, and towelling off with self-pity. That's it, that's the whole sob story. Now if you would please stop making my brain hurt that would be super.

Aww...that sucks...

• 3 weeks later...

*sences a warm rush of wuvy dovey-ness from the Great one, so I came over for a bit of squishy.*

also I can smell baby formula on him;)

anyhow hola! to many new Lost Souls on the GFN. You will not know me, but Gendo and Sanspoof (who chastised me for being away so long) have <and Metallus> have prompted me to return to the GFN and the Blue casket my fav original haunt on the lucas forums.

anyway *I am rambling*

hola! I am Darth Eggplant.

and since New Years resolutions are never kept, I shall post in the GFN just like I use to.

so any older members enjoying my absence, cringe because I am back.

did not look but hope the GFN is still run by the same mods, cause they are :cool: bone daddy's.

also need to checkin on 8 of 12, I havenot been to Night light in a long while either.

so enough squishy and talk for now,

hope to meet some new GF fans here.:)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived