Home

Worst Injuries Imaginable [WARNING]

Mr.Burger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carl, do us a favour and don't come back until you've learned to stop being so obnoxious. Despite everyones foibles, this is a good natured forum and we don't need your brand of foul mouthed know it all behaviour.

You'll be welcomed back with open arms should you decide to come here and post something fun and interesting. At the moment all you seem to do is pop in here when you feel like it to start fights, argue with people and generally stir things up.

Mr Burger- it's ok. Carl has a habit of being a jerk. You just learn to ignore him after awhile, so just ignore his stupid comments. He has no idea at all.

Roy- I won't welcome him back with open arms, he won't change. He's a wanker. End of story.

Originally posted by roytordes'babe

I agrre with you natty, just don't argue back it all he wants we all should ignore his comments he might go away then.....hopefully.:D

Well no one pays attention to Carl in real life, so I guess the internet is his own way of getting attention. I've never seen Carl say anything nice about anything or anyone. Seems to me he also desperatly craves wanting to be a mod. Sucks up and arse licks all the time. Quite sad really. I feel sorry for the mods. Carl's like a little lost puppy who follows his master/s (the mods) around sucking up and agreeing with them at every possible moment.

I don't even waste my time commenting to people like that, I don't see the point, its what he is wanting, so I just read them and ignore the comments he makes I don't see the point of arguing because with him being the way he is I am not going to risk me getting kicked off the site for him being immature.

Originally posted by C Shutt

.. drop the "please think of the children" crap. ..

but.. we must think of the children.. they are our future.. dont you know that?

:dozey:

just get lost man. you stink. and your attitude is quite stinky too.

i would not doubt a second that you push little girls from the bike and then sniff on the saddle.. :rolleyes:

All is Well. The Sun is shining. The wind is a-rustling in the trees. Outside your window, a small family plays with their new-born baby. An Elderly Couple stroll through the park. Off in the distance, you can see a boy playing with a dog.

All is well.

Back to the happiness, people.

Archived