Home

Worst Injuries Imaginable [WARNING]

Mr.Burger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is not gonna look good when the cows come out to the pasture.

What?

MOO. That should answer all your eager questions. Eh, Yufster?

What?

We wouldn't want the cows to be discouraged from eating the green, green grass, would we?

And I say along with everyone else in the forums...

What?

Anything discussed but not understood can be taken as a symbol for something else--in this way, a code emerges from what appears to be otherwise nonrelevant material. :dozey: Once the cows go for the greener grass, after all, they are likely to be disappointed in its apparent greenness at that point. Civilizations are known to crumble for such a reason.

Hideously painful injury? Anyone ever see those circular-bladed meat slicers they use in kitchens and butcher shops? Open the blade all the way up and stick your fingers in there. I dare you!

;)

Originally posted by C Shutt

Roy, if you're going to troll, why don't you just go ahead and troll? This passive-aggressive bullshit is just making you look like an even bigger asshole than you already are.

Yeah, but you're the nob head here Shutt.....all you do is post negative stuff, even if in this case it's in response to something negative from Natty. A hell of a lot of us here wish you'd just stay away.

And you do seem to follow Natty around winding her up but thats your style......as the biggest troll of the Lucasforums.

...all meant in good spirit of course.....

see C.. nothing against you being here.. but i told you not to come here and tell the people to shut face. now you are the first one after weeks telling somebody to shut up. again. because the last time this happened it was you, too.. and before that .. and before that.. do you get the scheme? i think so..

i mean that is just not nice. i like it if people are nice. so .. honestly ..

BE NICE!!

:mad:

all the others ..

STAY NICE!!

*checks and readies gun*

;)

zoom: .. :D:D

kj:

Person + Mr.Weasel

aaaahhhhhhhhh..

*runs*

WARNING THIS POST HAS BEEN RATED PG-13.

(for nearly offensive language.)

ok... we're yelling at c shutt again. let me be slightly on his side.

Natty:

God, if you want to discuss such disgusting behaviour then take it to some other forum. I don't give a stuff either if there's a *warning* with this topic.

reasons why not to say that:

1) you're not participating in the thread in a positive manner. do you really think people read what you said and went "hey natty good contribution!"

2) *see below*

Mr. Burger:

You've been warned. This thread has possibly-traumatizing material. Going to keep going? Alright, but don't come crawling to me later

Whether or not you "Give a stuff either if there's a *warning*" doesn't mean **** because there IS a warning and whether or not you care doesn't mean it isn't there. (now let us go and dry our hair and pet a very friendly mare and run around completely bare...) Ahem.

*>>I could say I don't give a stuff that there's a Surgeon General's Warning on every pack of cigarettes because I'm still DYING when I smoke them... but that really makes me sound like a dumbfuke doesn't it? Yes, is the correct answer.

*>>I could say I don't give a stuff that the weather man said "DO NOT GO OUTSIDE THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE ARE REAPING SOULS!!" because when I went outside I still got my soul reaped... but then that'd be me being a dumbarse again because I was ignorant enough to believe that I wouldn't be affected by what was outside.

*>>I could say I don't give a stuff that there's a specific warning at the beginning of this thread because I was still offended by its contents... but then... let's just see if you can see where I'm going with this one.

Much love,

Mr.Burger (who DOES give a stuff.)

Carl, grow up. You're a bigger troll than me. If anything I think I should pass the troll sig onto you. You deserve it more than me. And it's good to see you're sooooooo good at telling me what to do but when I do it I'm the worst in the world. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Glad to see there's such a case of double standards. :rolleyes:

Burger- do you know how many kids post on here? For your sake I hope you never have children if posting topics like this is the sort of example you want to set your children. I honestly don't give a crap if there's a *warning* or not, posting stuff like "taping someone's eyes open and blowing wood shavings into their eyes" is totally uncalled for. If you want to talk about that sort of thing go somewhere else.

Natty, drop the "please think of the children" crap. If I wanted to hear that, I'd talk to the Star Wars mods.

You are in no position to dictate what is appropriate on this forum. Shut the fuck up.

Then go to the Star Wars forum

Oh and you're in no position to dictate to me and others what's appropriate on this forum so why don't you shut the fuck up as well? Oh wait that's right I forgot, you're *special* you don't have to follow the forum rules because you think you're above everyone else.

Natty, drop the "please think of the children" crap. If I wanted to hear that, I'd talk to the Star Wars mods.

You are in no position to dictate what is appropriate on this forum. Shut the **** up.

Ok, now THAT was totally uncalled for, even for you. Now you see, there is a difference between Natty and you. Natty wants it to be fair for everyone, you just want to make people miserable. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong but what happened when you were young? Bad experience? Not enough hugs? *hugs you*

Well honestly, I have to say that you're going to far this time. I dont mean to judge anyone, but I'd like to hear you say one nice comment to ANYone. I've heard you say things happy, but how about more kindness? I know this is sappy but pleeeease just be HAPPY.

natty i am sorry. i did not post this thread to spite you, and i don't like fueling c shutt's stupid insults towards you either so for all of our sakes, i am sorry for snapping at you and i am sorry you are terrible offended by this thread. my tip: after you read this just don't come back to it. if you see any kids while you're out tell them to be sure and not look here, either.

Archived