Home

ARGH! You people drive me crazy!!

Kuuki

Originally posted by TimFX

By the way I did some chage so the game work with two mod jk2 and jk3.Also I work on to add new episode for jk3.

DAMNIT! WHY WONT YOU PEOPLE GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!!

sry tim, but you're the closest person to quote... XD

There isnt a JKIII yet! Jedi Academy is still JKII, just with stuff added to it to make it better to play and look prettier to boot!!

*Continues to point at the 'JKII' logo on Jedi Academy*

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/index2.html

Sry to yell, but seriously, you all get me thinking that I've missed a crap load of news about LucasArts making a new game in the Jedi Knight Series

Fine. You may beleive that the Raven team spent 1 1/2 years to creat e MOD for Jedi Outcast. That is your right and choice. However, it is rude, thoughtless, inconsiderate, and overall, folly.

There is, for the record, no "JKII" logo on the Jedi Academy box. I the logo is marginally different, after all, and I prefer to think of it as the new Jedi Knight series logo. :shrug:

To each his own.

Agreed. Some of the JA topics (particularly discussing a game patch) have been pretty bad. Unfortunately, I rather lost my head debating in a thread once by telling people in a sarcasm-thick way that there's more to life than computer games and got flamed. (though admittedly, I'm partly to blame due to my post's tone, but I was getting frustrated)

Archived