Home

Psychonauts

Mr.Burger

*pause*

(scroll down)

*restart thread*

("are you sure you want to quit? any unsaved data will be lost.")

*confirm*

(posts replaced by random song lyrics)

*new post*

>>Dear folks who have taken an active part in this thread,

First off I owe you a deep apology. After testing the water briefly I decided I hate arguing with you all since it is quite evident you're all a lot smarter than me, more talented, better looking, the list goes on and on.

Secondly I want to apologize for making what seemed like insulting remarks about Tim. The guy is a god and deserves better respect than what I spewed onto him.

Thirdly I want to remind you all that for heaven's sake Psychonauts is going to be marvelous, I know it, Yuftser knows it, we all know it. I ought to put my faith in Tim rather than my doubt.

This isn't gonna exactly take back the stuff I said, nor the stuff you thought I meant, but it'll make me feel a lot better about visiting this forum in the future.

Too much love,

Mr.Burger

(PS - anyone with left-over hard feelings can battle me to the death.)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you need some gil to furnish these battles?

Wait a minute...you went back and edited? You NOG. I was going to have fun tonight rereading the entire thing....and if I understand correctly, nothing will make any sense. I'm shocked and slightly amazed.

You tasty burger, you.

Yufster, I demand that you befriend this poor kid who cried uncle. There really can't be anything to argue about now, can there?

Holy crap. I just read through that entire thing. I literally died laughing. It's probably because I'm up WAY too late and I've had way too much sugar. But I have tears in my eyes.

:lol: does not express the stifled laughter.

I must go to bed. I must. I must. I must.

Archived