Home

Psychonauts

Mr.Burger

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've made no mention of dying either.

I have 100% belief in Psychonauts, that it's gonna be absolutely great. They've put in so much effort and so much time. In fact, an awful lot of time. That, coupled with utmost respect for Tim Schafer, and all of the relevant and interesting news about the game on the action news, and I can safely say that Psychonauts is gonna be my favourite game of--- what the hell is burning?? I think I set the kitchen on fire.

Hang on.

You ask Tim.

I don't have to.

I have CONFIDENCE in sunshine, I have CONFIDENCE in rain, I HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT TIM WILL SHINE AGAIN, BESIDES WHICH YOU SEE I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN HE!!!

Strength doesn't lie in money, strength doesn't lie in fameeee, strength lies in nights of sleepless slumber, when you finish, FINISH, it's ready!!! I have confidence in Raz! I have confidence in Lilly! I have confidence that Tim will shine againnnn....

Oh, help....

Besides which you see, I have connnn fidddd enceeeee INNNNN HEEEEEEE!!!!

Hey, that sounded good. But also, I have confidence in me, but that is to be assumed.

My GOD.

This isn't an adventure game. Monkey Island, Grim Fandango and Kings Quest 8 were adventure games. Even though they had different styles, they were adventure games.

Psychonauts is ACTION ADVENTURE. Like Tomb Raider (And a bit like perhaps Crash Bandicoot, except more story driven).

They're totally different genres! Come out of the stone age! What, like Tim Schafer only has a permit to make adventure games or something!???

Have CONFIDENCE, Mister Burger!

My god, you moron.

Psychonauts isn't Tomb Raider.

What, are you afraid of dying or something? I can't believe you would mark a game like that, just because of the genre.

Look at Monkey Island versus Escape from Delirium. Both extremely similar styles, same genre, etc.. Difference is, EfD sucked, and MI did not.

So you're saying you think Psychonauts is gonna suck, because you can die in it? Let me tell you what sucks, Mister Burger. You suck.

Look, bud, Psychonauts is going to rock. It is going to be the most kickass game ever. I have the firmest belief in that.

I believe it even harder than I believe that it will rain tomorrow, or that it rained today, or that today even existed. I believe that it is past your bedtime, also.

Yuffasaurus?

EDIT: You are very strange.

Uhh...it's too late too say this but....

Don't get your curls in an uproar! Why can't we all be friends?

Ok, NOBODY throw any of my own quotes on me. I can't take that kind of thing this late at night. Let all our slates be wiped clean.

Apparently, speilberg intentionally forgot that indy drank from the cup of christ and says that indy can in fact die in indy IV. Now aint that nice and completely irrelevent.

On the plus side, were this argument still going on, I would have to jump in and say something about people dying in real life and so on, but considering it isn't, I'll shut up.

Archived