Home

Bar Fight!!!!!

Largo-LaGrande

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Snow the jedi hero walks in, orders a kool-aid drink, and turns around.*

"I sence a disturbance in the force" snow says. Just then he sees joe approaching with a pair of scissors, and he is running with them!!!!!

Snow presses the button to activate his saber, but then realizes an out-of-order sign on his saber.

"where did that come from" asked jedi master snow. "No matter"

Snow threw the saber hilt at joe's head. Joe said "OUCH!"

yea i think we should put in the thing where you knock people out for posts ...3posts is the most

*pulls out a double bladed blue saber and runs at snowman, along the way he kicks a chair at snowman sanding him flying into the wall,and the four chair legs are pining him to it, death runs up and pulls a spinnig trick and cuts off snowmans head*

[snowman is out for 1 post]

Well, your one post out-time was over, so you're allowed to post again....

But, while I'm talking to you -

*Kicks snowman in the stomach, bashes him repeatedly over the head with a pickaxe, and then shoves a pack of dynamite down his throat while tossing him into the toilet and flushing it.*

Snowman is out for 3 posts! :D )

I walk in and slice off half of Apo's left ear and stun Shade with a back-drop. I then turn to Death and begin making my descent toward him.

Apo howls in pain (is knocked out) for 6 post (That'll put you in your place! :p). Shade is temporarily paralyzed for 1 post.

Archived