Home

Matrix Fans: Help a brother out!

Darth Groovy

Groovy, you can find some great Windows Themes at Win Customize.com !

Oh and i did a search for Matrix and this link will get you some great skins, My favourite is Matrix_Xtream, i use it all the time :D

Matrix Themes

But in order to use Matrix_Xtream or any of those skins you need to get Windows Blinds, theres a free version avalaible Here :)

Hope i helped you. :)

I am going to see Revolutions today later tonight I will make you a desktop theme Groovster I know how

you have XP right? what screen res are you using? also does your computer have logo screens ie at beginning win is now stating your computer, wait and you may now shut down windows, also does your computer have web views? these are little puttery graphics when you open windows such as windows and stuff? anyhow let me know I can design you icons and an appearance screen

I sugguest you get leXX to design you a kick ass wallpaper though.:cool:

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

I am going to see Revolutions today later tonight I will make you a desktop theme Groovster I know how

you have XP right? what screen res are you using? also does your computer have logo screens ie at beginning win is now stating your computer, wait and you may now shut down windows, also does your computer have web views? these are little puttery graphics when you open windows such as windows and stuff? anyhow let me know I can design you icons and an appearance screen

I sugguest you get leXX to design you a kick ass wallpaper though.:cool:

Yeah, I have XP Pro. I just might buzz leXX, and maybe she can cook something up for me as well. Good call! :)

Archived