Home

Pc Version Gone Gold!

Eets

*Comes speeding from the desert, and hops off his swoop*

Mmmm, perhaps a bit earlier than I had originally planned, but I just had to post on this thread.

Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™ PC Version - Gone Gold!

Never have I read more beautiful words than these :D

I can't believe it, the wait is finally, finally over. This is the one message that I've been anticipating since July 25th, 2000. The X-Box gamers have enjoyed the game, the charts show that KotOR is one of the biggest successes ever, and now it is time that those who do not own a X-Box to experience the wonderful tale that is the Knights of the Old Republic.

Me, I am so prepared to play this game. Although I didn't visit any KotOR forums or fansites, I did get as many screenshots as I could via the official site and would often check for more. My screensaver even shows random KotOR screenshots ;) Plus, having gotten a job as tutor at college, I recently gave my computer a major upgrade with KotOR in mind, and to my utmost satisfaction, it exceeds the specifications given by Lucasarts, although the disk space might pose a problem.

For me, I'll be buying the game on 28th of November during the HCC dagen(a Dutch Computer convention) along with a mate who'll buy the game for the X-Box.

I guess I'll still be avoiding starwarsknights.com for now to avoid more spoilers until I've finished the game, but I just wanted to make a quick pitstop plus cameo appearance to say hello to everyone here and to propose a toast for Bioware for all their hard work.

*raises glass, hops on swoop bike and speeds off towards the desert again*

Archived