Home

A BRAND NEW post your pic thread...

Shivermetimbers

i know. i'm a genius. i'm the world's greatest magician.

i can't stand magicians. they always act so smug. and they always give a surprise face at the end of the trick like they didn't know what was going to happen :rolleyes: gimme a break. and the stupidest trick of all is the levitation trick they just stand at an angle and stand on one foot with that foot in the shadows so it looks like they're levitating, when they're really not.

stupid.

anyway...yeah...back to the thread...sorry to interrupt...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon...I was so pumped but then

The link doesn't work.

EDIT: Thinking about it, that doesn't surprise me.

C'mon Shiver! Take a picture of Andy....after a long day of wiping dirt and sweat all over her own face. then post that!

it'll be a blast.

Much as anyone who knows me will disagree, I am too nice to do that.

Im only nice to people I like, thats why most people think im wretched

Translation: I am scared of what she might do to me. I would like to keep all of my appendages, thank you very much. As well as my life.

But maybe, if someone were to get her drunk, in a fit of indescretion she would post her pic. Just an idea. But im not going to be the one to do it.

Originally posted by Shivermetimbers

Much as anyone who knows me will disagree, I am too nice to do that.

Im only nice to people I like, thats why most people think im wretched

Translation: I am scared of what she might do to me. I would like to keep all of my appendages, thank you very much. As well as my life.

But maybe, if someone were to get her drunk, in a fit of indescretion she would post her pic. Just an idea. But im not going to be the one to do it.

Like hell. I've been clean and dry for an entire year and a half. I would only perhaps maim you slightly.

korn.

the key to my heart.

just like: star wars games, nails on chalkboard, exacto-knife under finger nails, and sand paper on

i love them.

but no offense, compadre. we have differing musical tastes which is normal.

about the suicide picture: you either had someone take a picture of you, catching you in the act of commiting suicide - or you had to set the timer on the camera meaning you had to hastily position yourself in front of it HOLDING A RIFLE TO YOUR FACE... gun safety george would have sh*t his pants. impressive. most impressive.

Originally posted by Mr.Burger

korn.

the key to my heart.

just like: star wars games, nails on chalkboard, exacto-knife under finger nails, and sand paper on

i love them.

but no offense, compadre. we have differing musical tastes which is normal.

about the suicide picture: you either had someone take a picture of you, catching you in the act of commiting suicide - or you had to set the timer on the camera meaning you had to hastily position yourself in front of it HOLDING A RIFLE TO YOUR FACE... gun safety george would have sh*t his pants. impressive. most impressive.

well this isnt a music board, so our musical tastes dont really matter much :)

the important thing is we all like Monkey Island

Emma, yeah...I hate the bald look.

As for the gun...it didnt have any bullets in it, relax:p

I'm not suicidal in the least. dont get the wrong impression

if you make the varsity team, that is.

(suspense music)

i already know i'll be shaving my head this spring. i talked to mazgaj and she was like "yeah i'll just take juma off starting and put you in his place. you know what... i'll take everyone off starting and put you in all of their places."

:p

Originally posted by Ernil

...going to have my head shaved this spring.

Holy crap!

Hooooly CRAP! :eek:

You can't drop a bomb on some one like that this early in the morning! It must be illegal somewhere! No! NO more people losing hair! I can't handle this!

*imagines Chris and/or Dana bald, subsequently shooting self*

Archived