Home

A perfect hit :)

Qaz

Tell everybody about your perfect hits in duels!

Mine: I am at full health, charging at my enemy. I begging to do vertical spins with a staff. He does a heavy swing on me, I quickly roll under it, stand up, and as he completes his second swing I do a vertical spin across his body.

It was my first hit in that particular duel, and i killed him in one hit by CLEAVING throw his body verticaly, damaging the head, the torso, and the stomach area. I gotta say, it was a VERY pleasant surprise.

The most priceless moment for me one day on my server was when Wudan and I faced off.

We were at opposite ends of the large center pad on Taspir. We eyed each other silently, then rushed to attack!

As we approached one another, we both swung simultaneously... killing each other INSTANTLY!

It was a good laugh. :D

Originally posted by Tinny

Patrick Stewart would have played a better Gandalf :/

You're obviously confused. Patrick Stewart's the one who had the muscles in his face necessary for smiling removed at birth, remember?

Patrick Stewart makes a great Prof X, but Ian McKellen is the perfect Gandalf. And Magneto for that matter. Not to mention Tsar Nicholas. Etc, etc. Basically, he's the man. He'd also have made a perfect Dumbledore, but as the Harry Potter movies turned out to be such utter crap, it's probably for the best that he stayed out of it.

Originally posted by SirYawnalot

He'd also have made a perfect Dumbledore, but as the Harry Potter movies turned out to be such utter crap, it's probably for the best that he stayed out of it.

Here in Brazil, Daniel Radcliffe's voice made him look like that he was only 5 years old...

Archived