1. 1. I think that...

• Dana is hot. (Mr.Burger)
    • Christ is hot. (Ernil)
    • Dana and Christ are hot.
    • Dana and Christ are really hot.
    • Yufster is hot.
    • Cap'n Andy (or Alia) is hot.
    • Yufster is ugly and stupid.
    • Cap'n Andy (or Alia) is ugly and stupid.
    • This thread is better than Andy and Yuf's!!
    • Meticulously? That's not a word.

Yufster and Andy have their own thread... why don't we have ours? I'm hotter than Yufster, and you're hotter than...

i'm excited for the soccer, christopher.

it's like a video game in its own right. we put together a team using our own best friends!

1. *Christ Hanson*

2. *Dana Hanby*

3. Max McKann

4. Austin Rup

5. *Dan Torsen (?)*

6. Andy Hinricks (?)

7. ***Norman Manos***

8. ...

9. ...

10. ...

11. ...

12. ...

this list is editable, obviously. (Names have been more or less changed to protect the innocent.)

and chris i said Masso-METER. plus today i argued with her for like 15 minutes. it was the sweetest argument ever because EVERYONE knew i was right. then she mentioned that i didn't have my lab done and suddenly i was the antagonist. damn the spaniards. damn them to hell. also i have to discuss with her my 25% grade drop because of just one assignment that was what she called "extra credit." i guess in spain extra credit means 25% of your grade... roughly translated.

>>everyone else probably saw all of this writing and went UGH who would read ALL THAT. well i tell you christ would.

oh and chris i found a song by radiohead more suitable to your tastes and mine. Fake Plastic Trees. ryan showed it to me (yes yes i know what you're thinking) but i was amazed. for an ugly f*cker the guy sure can sing.

oh and sounds of silence... alright we can do it. i finally tuned the old Guitar.

So much love,

Dana

Hi. This is Chris. I took over Andy's computer. I have her tied up and gagged and sitting on the counter with her katana.

Shut up, Andy, I'm trying to type, m'kay?

So anyway, since this is our thread, why don't we plot to take over the world in it? Aren't we as special as Yufster and that bound wench in the corner? Of course. So you get all your parents' credit card and send the numbers and expiration dates to, say, andythepirate@hotmail.com. And I will protect them with my life.

M'kay?

EDIT: Yufster and Andy are totally hot. I voted them both.

Umm...she still had it. Dana, shouldn't you be in an ICU somewhere? I distinctly remember you eating Andy's katana and then Andy grabbing it and pulling it back out and gore everywhere...

Or maybe it's just my fertile but twisted imagination.

Originally posted by Skinkie

I have once again brought balance to the polls.

admit you just did it because you'd like to spend your luuuurrrvvee for several girls..

just like me..

:D:D

*feels the blade*

uuhm.. sorry alia.. i already voted ..

*dies cutted into three halfs..*

It's true. I've got him training for soccer every waking moment of his life.

And yes, I was waiting for you. For a while.

I'm quite excited for our team, Dana, and I'm quite excited to own the team. I've never been in this position before. It feels quite nice. Like....butta.

The Sounds of Silence will be perfected this weekend too. We could have performed it at Caberet Night, but we're a month too late.

And some other guys did a Paul and Art song. They were quite good too.

Much Love,

The Real Chris

Finally I have freed myself from these bonds. Again I have my katana in my hands. Again I am out to kill ErnilPherianath. But for a different reason this time.

Burger: are you with me? Or was last night payback enough?

Shiv: No hot burgers for you, miss. Brazen young lady, y'are.

Ernil: Die.

Everyone: Meticulously IS a word!

Archived