Home

Good maps

|GG|Carl

At the moment I usually run "Matrix Reloaded 2.1", "(all) JO map packs" and "KOTOR_flight_school" on my server.

Very good maps, I do recommend them. But I think people are getting a little tired of them.

Can anyone give me some good JA map recommendations? :cool:

(I'm gonna use the maps on a server, so I want many people to have the maps)

I have looked around a lot, but I just can't decide which ones to download...

:shads3::shads2::shads3:

I think the JO Map Packs you already mentioned are great.

My next favorite map is the Duel of the Fates v2.0 with the Jedi Academy patch. It's a little tricky because players must download and install both the JK2 DOTF map and the Jedi Academy patch for it. It is worth it if you can get people to do it because it's such a great map.

Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop

My next favorite map is the Duel of the Fates v2.0 with the Jedi Academy patch. It's a little tricky because players must download and install both the JK2 DOTF map and the Jedi Academy patch for it. It is worth it if you can get people to do it because it's such a great map.

I had it for JO, and you are right, it's a really good map! But as you said, it's to "tricky", so most people doesn't have it.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

We havent even played Wampa Joust yet! Lets give it a try sometime shall we?

I thought no one liked that map at all... But sure, we can play it. I think it's kinda funny:D

• 4 weeks later...

If you or regular gamers are into Stargate and like big, detailed level, you should check out SG4REALJA.. has a working wormhole, working transporter rings, (JK3files.com loved reviewing it) and there is currently a siege Stargate map in the works, along with the asteroid maps, which is like KOTOR Flight School, but better. Just wait for the new year to ring in with new, kick ass maps:) Trust me, you WONT be disappointed.

Archived