Home

Unlimited Ammo Mods

rccar328

I've been looking for a few days now, but I haven't been able to find any mods that give just unlimited ammo or unlimited force. I've beat the game and am messing around with mods, but I can't find either of these.

(I've found a rapid fire/unlimited ammo mod, but I just want unlimited ammo & force)

If anybody can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

I tried that config file for unlimited force...it actually seemed to make my force pool deplete faster...any other ideas?

Also, the unlimited ammo mod I tried was combined w/ high rate of fire, and it crashed the game. Know of any unlimited ammo mods that don't carry high rof?

No no no. It does work. Sounds like you haven't edited the config file. You have to actually replace the <<****>> bits of the config file with your own binds (eg: F7 for lightning). It works for me. If this doesn't work for you then I don't know why it doesn't work.

I found a sweet trainer that gives unlimited health & shields (without using god code), unlimited force, unlimited ammo, unlimited items, and I think one other thing...BUT I FORGOT WHERE I FOUND IT!!! :mad:

If anyone is interested, I'll see if I can find it again and let y'all know.

:bdroid2:

Originally posted by rccar328

I found a sweet trainer that gives unlimited health & shields (without using god code), unlimited force, unlimited ammo, unlimited items, and I think one other thing...BUT I FORGOT WHERE I FOUND IT!!! :mad:

If anyone is interested, I'll see if I can find it again and let y'all know.

:bdroid2:

Those trainers are EASY to find. :) So dont worry.

I've made the right mod for you (its for MP though). Anyway, since I've e-mailed jk2files and they never posted it you'll have to e-mail me by clicking here . Its a really sweet mod. It gives you unlimited force, unlimited ammo, starts you out with the sweet machine gun (6 gun can't remember the name), increases force speed, increases jump height, increases damage, basically a complete noob mod. Best used on your own server with bots though (this is the only forsure way you can completely own in it, plus I don't think anyone else is running it on a server due to the fact that they can't get it). I know, you are wanting an SP mod (atleast that's what I gather) but you might want to try this on MP. I don't know, just e-mail me if you want it. ;)

Originally posted by MasterSidious

I've made the right mod for you (its for MP though). Anyway, since I've e-mailed jk2files and they never posted it you'll have to e-mail me by clicking here . Its a really sweet mod. It gives you unlimited force, unlimited ammo, starts you out with the sweet machine gun (6 gun can't remember the name), increases force speed, increases jump height, increases damage, basically a complete noob mod. Best used on your own server with bots though (this is the only forsure way you can completely own in it, plus I don't think anyone else is running it on a server due to the fact that they can't get it). I know, you are wanting an SP mod (atleast that's what I gather) but you might want to try this on MP. I don't know, just e-mail me if you want it. ;)

Tell me when it comes out for SP!!!!!!!!!!

Archived