Home

The Fans

urluckyday

'if there's a bright center of the universe, you're on the planet that is the farrest from it.'

That's how i feel right now. I CAN'T even properly collect starwars stuff cause i live in the netherlands. But i don't really want to, cause i agree with lexx. Considered my love for the movies and games (games are properly availlable here,), i'm a huge fan!

(forgive me my spelling but hey, i'm DUTCH!)

i collect the figs, have since 95. i consider myself a big fan, but not b/c i collect the figs, watch the movies, or go to the conventions. i consider myself a big fan cus no matter what i will always back up star wars in a conversation, and will always love the concept even when it becomes "outdated". one day i will share star wars w/ my kids (a long time, but some day) and that's what i believe will make me a true fan, is continuing the story from one generation to another. just my opinion but....

Since when did the amount of books/knoledge fo the facts/ toys become a meter for fan-nes. your a fan when you love the movies. i mean starwars started with movies so i think there still lies the basics. but a person who loves the movies but hates the EU is still a fan...

i personally like the wraith squadron books more then most of the movies. but ims till a fan :)

Originally posted by Doomgiver

(forgive me my spelling but hey, i'm DUTCH!)

*check birthdate* yeah you grew up with dutch cartoons instead of old school subtitled ones right? *shakes head negativly* where is this country going to.

maar dat is nog geen reden om niet goed engels te kunnen :p;)

Archived