Home

WarHammer RPG

RandomMonkey

( Hello all RPGers this RPG is based on the fantasy game warhammer {http://www.warhammer.com} for those who don't know ya might wanna read little bout it on site anyways its basically just fantasy.

background: World of Warhammer, it is a dark time, dark armies ravage the lands. To survive you must be ever watching.

some info/rule:

Places your character can start:

Chaos Wastes

Altendorf(Human capitol)

Kislev(Border city)

Nuln(another human city)

Skavendome(land of ratmen)

Karag eight peaks(dwarven city)

Anyways heres how stats will work:

Name:

Race:

Religion:

Alliance:(Dark neutral Light)

Weapon Of Choice:

Specialty:(choose 1!)

Special skills:(choose 1)

heres my info:

Name: Demon'kai

Race: Human/stigmata(mutations include claws albino-like fangs)

Religion:Tzeentch the Changer of the Ways

Allliance: Dark

Weapon of Choice: Staff

Specialty: Magecraft(mainly spells of destruction)

Special SKills: Summon Lesser Deamon to fight

The wind blew across the desolate sand of the chaos wastes, Demon'kai, looked left to his twin, Demon'shae.

"I think it is time we left our clan brother"

"my thoughts exactly"

"shall we go"

"of course"

"where?"

"wherever we can spread chaos"

"my thoughts exactly"

With a sweep of their staffs the brother vanished, to start on their lives

• 2 weeks later...

*:eek: A warhammer rpg !!! :eek:

Even though no one appers to be joining i'll join and i'll try to whip deac into joining :D*

Name: Malt'orth Darkmane

Race: Dark elf

Religion: Khanie

Weapon of Choice: Lance

Mount: Cold one, black dragon

Wearing: Full dark elf plate mail

Curintly in: northen Nagaroth fighting high elf invaders

Bio: A ruthless dark elf who killed his father and older brother to claim his rank. Has proved him self again and again in m any battles, but after dissapionting his dark lord, the witch king, Malt'orth was posted in control of a Nagorth boder patrol adjoing the chaos wastes

----------------------

Malt'orth sat atop his snarling cold one surrounded by a handfull of ellite knights, obzervinbg the battle unfold.

Malt'orth: *suddanly pointing at a dark rider* You, tell draken i want his regiment flanking that engjed unit of warriors. Then, tell the master of bolts to fire mutiple shot into the combat.

Dark rider: But.., my lord many of our own troops are there. Can I enquire as to the gain?

Malt'orth: No, it is not your place to 'enquire'. Quickly, GO!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Warhammer

Name: Khali'th Winter

Race: Dark Elve

Religion: Khaine

Weapons: Claws

Wearing: Dark blue and black robe, no armor

Skills: Magic of Dark protection and black magic

Currently in the chaos waste

Kali'th looked down on to the ground, flying on his giant pegasus. That doesnt lookthat good, he thought. The dark elves fired on their friends and companions, too becaus Malthorth, the leader of the giant army told the units to do that, and disobedience in a dark elves army leads most times to death...

Kalith thought what he would do on in their places, of course, he wasnt that old and strong like Malthorth, but he tried to think about killing the Army leader in some days and of getting the leader of the army, himself.

He also remembered Shadowblade being the nearest and "best friend" of Malthorth, and he really tried not to think about the boarder of skills, which seperates him from Malthorth. He could easily kill him without moving much more than a finger, and Kalith was very strong.

((I'm not used to Warhammer, but I'll try to keep up. (?) means that I dont know something in the profile thingy))

Name: Tepe Rahrind

Race: High elf

Religion: (?)

Alliance: Light

Weapon Of Choice: Long sword

Wearing: Light blue armor, light blue and yellow helmet and a black cape

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tepe looked down from a hill, sitting on his armored horse. "The dark elf's are winning our kind..." Tepe mumbled and then drew his sword and pointed the battlefield. "Attack!!!" He shouted and the horse ran down the hill, followed by thirty horseriders more and then came the hundred footmen, followed by fifty archers hwo stopped on top of the hill and started to cast arrows on the enemy. Tepe's horse was dead soon and he started to back off to the footmen and attacked again.

Kalith looked down. The things get out of control, he thought. He wouldnt call himself a weak and fearing dark elve, that wasnt the thing which honors his race. But finally, as the giant eagles of the high elves raised in the air and came to attack him and his pegasuis, he decided to save his life and to fly down to the army leader.

He knows, with Maldreth at his side, he has the best chances to overlive that fight, Maldreth was - for sure - the strongest elve after Malektih and his mother.

Shouting at his pegasus, he flew down on the earth , where he thought maldred was. As he saw the Leader of the giant army, he shouted:

Tepe jumped on a lonely horse that was in the same armor that his own. Tepe rode on the hill and looked to the other side of the battlefield. "Damnit, Malt'orth..." Tepe mumbled and blowed on his horn so the leader of the eagles came down and Tepe jumped on it. This was the largest eagle seen after the glorious times of light. "Good. Now land on there" Tepe whispered and the eagle landed. "The eagle lore has landed Malt'orth!" Tepe shouted, drawning his sword out and pointing it at him and the elite knights. Tepe saw the knight's faces as he had drew his shining long sword out. Ten horses ran behind Tepe and then the men unmounted, drawing their swords out. "Well, well. The cavalry commanders came after all" Tepe whispered to the men that now gatheredaround him, leaving a way that Tepe saw Malt'orth

Damn it! Kalith thought. He thought a moment about also rescuing the other Dark elves, but they dot wanted to hear on him and went to the chaos wastelands. So the have to pay for their wrong thinking, he said to his pegasus and mounted it again. He cried: Now you will all die, you bloody fighters!

Having a last rest of interest to save his friends, he created a dark block. it grew up on his head as he rose on his pegasus into the air. After Kalith mumbled a word, the block explode in over 1000 little pieces of dark magic and they all fell down on high elves. A moment later the air was filled with cries and shouts of their dying blood brothers, the traitor high elves. Kalith smiled, and before he flew away, he saw in a side of his eyes a strong and glorious high elve prince. He walked straight ahead to Malt'orth. Kalith didnt even think about the ending of the fight;

Malthorth has fought and won thousands of battles, and he wont start to loose them now. He would kill the damn High elve before he could see what comes over him. The two elves looked at each other, and all the other elves fighting around stopped. They realized the aura of the 2 warriors, and suddenly there was no noise on the complete battlefield. All elves, high and dark, looked upon their leaders. The 2 elves shouted something, but Kalith couldnt understand what they said. The next moment he flew right away North - east, where he thought he could talk to the Dark Elve prince Malekith , who was himself in the chaos waste, studying the power of the 4 big chaos forces.

Malt'orth looked out over the unfurling battle. 1000's of dead elfs littered the field, along with 10s of 1000s of the 'light' scum. there were still a good number of high elevn soilders held captive. Sending word to the large regiment of Har Ganeth executioners, Malt'orth approched the captive elf lord.

Malt'orth: to think, we came from the same stock scum

High elf: Cur your tounge Druchii, you are no longer of your blood

Malt'orth: *Lifting the bound elf by the throat* And your blood dear brother will be offered to Khaine upon this battle field.

order you men to swear alligence to the true Phoniex king and you will have life.

High elf: I would rather die

Malt'orth: So be it, *to the arriving Executioners* kill them all.

*pulling out a sharp blade Malt'orth beheaded the high elf genral amidst the depcations. Still carrying the head Malt'orth walked over to a rearing dragon. Knocking the apprentice beastmasters out the way Malt'orth mounted and headed in the direction of witch king*

"You cant run from me Malt'orth!!" Tepe shouted and jumped hight and landed softy on a back of a giant eagle. The prince of all eagles. Tepe started to shout beautiful, ancient and magical words. Suddenly, a huge, brown cloud came from the west. There was thousands of huge eagles and a shining, golden army of high elf's were riding them. The eagles attacked the dark elf's and as the eagles came down to attack, many high elf's jumped off to the ground to slay the amazed dark elfs. Tepe turned his eagle to the battlefield and landed on the outskirts. The dark elves were thought from their strenght, but the high elf archers were deadly accurate

Kalith mumbled some words, and an shining eye appeared on his head. He told his pegasus to fly to the place where he sensed the biggest effects of dark magic, and used the dark magic eye to fly back to the battlefield. There he saw the massacre of the blood brothers. The dark elves seem to be slaughtered, as he saw a mass of eagles darkening the sky. The last he saw was that Malthorth jumped on the back of a giant dragon, throwing the beastmaster in the middle of raged high elves. Then the eye was hit by an archers arrow and so he began to look through his own eyes again. The pegasus doesnt fly to malekith, he thought.

The beast landed on a field, where two human twins with chaos stigmatas stood. Kalith jumped on the ground, and decided to talk with the 2 brothers...

"Now that, I call a battle" Tepe said, looking at the battle. Suddenly there started to rain. "Hmm... This is too sudden to be an ordinary rain... The full power of black magic is here..." Tepe mumbled and concentrated to fight the black magic with his white. "Damnit... I can't control it..." Tepe said and the eagle flew on top of the battlefield. "Kill them!! Kill them all!!" Tepe shouted as the 790 high elves bashed towards the last 300 dark elfs. "Archers!! Get them from the back!!" Tepe shouted and arrows flew to the backrow of the dark elves. The dark elves were going to be extinct from this battlefield. The high elves got the dark lves on small group of maby 20 to 30 elf's. Tepe landed near the hill where the archer's were. The high elf's were dying quikly, but soon the 20 dark elves left, fled from the battle and hid in the forest to wait their leader or any of their kind. Tepe looked the cheering elf's hwo were now controlling another area. "Quilahan, Herkannen and Jellas. You assemble three legions who will guard the area from now on. I will head back to Nuln with the rest, dropping off some of them when going by their post's" Tepe ordered and climbed on the new, white horse that had been armored and sadled for him.

((by the way it would take months to get to Nuln from Nargaroth. i think we should limit ourselfs to high\dark elf and chaos. makes things simpler :)))

*turning to to see the newly arrived army Malt'orth flew on to the huge dark elf camp over the mountain ridge. Landing his dragon admist 17 others Malt'orth walked quickly into the camp.

Walking to the Lieutent of the black Guard, Malt'orth bowed*

Malt'orth have you named no succseror to Koren yet?

B.g.l: No

Malt'orth: I require an audince with lord Malakith

B.g.l: No

Malt'orth: Do not rise above your station mere..

*Abrutletly, from behind the grand black tower behind the B.g.l. a ghostly voice spoke*

Voice: Let him pass

*the B.G.L. Moved his halbared from the door. walking quickly Malt'orth climped the thin stairs to An ornate door*

((I'm with Wilson on this :p ))

Tepe looked the map andlooked the army. "Stop!!! It's late, make the camp here!! Fifty of you!! You make the wall!! Ret of you, get to your regiments and get your hut's ready!! Horsemen!! Leave the horses on the center of the hut's on the three poles and build a hut around them!! Let's get this going!!" Tepe vommanded and fifty men went to the forest just next to them and started to chop wood for the wall. Then there was the horsemen that went there too. The regiment's had their hut-wood's on the wagon's that came with the regiments. Tepe rode to a hill to see the area that they had won. He waited as the fort started to build up. Tepe rode on the hills with his best knights to see the land and get redy to make an alert if they would see any dark elves. When the fort was allmost up with the help of all elves in the army, there was groups of two footmen that made small outposts on the hills.

Tepe rode on his tent with his knights and left the horses to the three horsemen that would take them to the stable. Tepe's tent was quite big and the knight's had their own sleeping covers just like Tepe. They rested to the morning.

(hm.. seems random monkey doesnt want to replie... perhaps u 2 could PM him, i did already)

Kalith was surprised to see such powerful magicians here in the chaos wasteland. But, he tried to think, perhaps they could only get that strong using the dark powers of the chaos waste. While approaching to them, Kalith managed to get his sword in his left hand, while he tried to create a magic spell with the right hand under his robe. Slowly, he talked to them: "who are you two and what r ya doing here?" with his hard, elvish accent. Suddenly, one of the brothers casted a spell on him, and all the magic forces flew of Kaliths body. "We dont like people" the right Magician said, "who try sneakily to attack us" The other one spoke, as if they could read their minds.

Frozen, Kalith looked up to them, while thinking of a way to flee of this crazy twins. "Perhaps u could be my teachers in dark magic", he said, after creating an genial plan with his ice cold intelligence. Maybe they teach me so much that i get good enough for killing them, he thought, before they casted another spell together and knocked him down while shouting: Lets see, young magician, but in the moment you are too weak..."

Everything around Kalith got black and cold, and he began to feel a sudden loneliness

((yay, someone agreed :p ))

*climbing the stairs Malt'orth begain to try and create a sutable exscuse for the inavssion of Nagartoth not being turned aside. Reaching the top, he gathered his stature and pushed the two huge, curved doors before him open. A Lone figure sat on a barded seat carrsesing a wickedly sharp spiked blade.*

Malt'orth: My Lord

Malt'orth: The battle i commanded was victorious but as l i left to bring these glad tidings to you antother army of the scum flew in. The Lieutenant in charge of the army was patcatic and weak, unfortantly i was un-aware of this...

Malt'orth: My Lord, give me the power to gather the army i need, and 1000 'high' scum will be yours.

Malt'orth: My thanks my lord

* Walking down the tower Malt'orth begain creating his plan*

((do you have MSN tepe as you seem to be HE commander :) and i have a battle to plan :) if you do send us your addy via Pm. Ta))

Finally Kalith woke up. He must have been sleeping for years, he thought.

But after looking into the ugly face of one of the magicians who caught him he slept only for some hours.

After asking the brothers where they take him, he asked whether they will let him alive or kill him.

There was no answer and so Kalith decided to try to build a brain connection to Malt'ort to see if he was still living.

Name: Aeolus Stormhammer

Race: Human

Religion: Breaton, Lady of the Lake

Alliance: Light

Weapon of Choice: Greatsword

Speciality: Divine Spellcraft

Special Skills: Creates lightning around sword that can act as a ranged weapon

bio: Aeolus is the Son of a Bretonian Lord. He quickly rose to become a Paladin after slaying an Orcish Cheiftain who was troubling his lands. However, he is hot-headed and angered easily.

--------------------------------------------------

*The Breton Army arrives at the shores of Nagroth*

Aeolus: Quick men! We march to the Elven Encampment! Time is of the essence!

((its okay, just a have your guy go off on a personal quest, then have him met up with the DE's :)))

Malt'orth: The dragon riders will assemble and prepere at the south of the scums camp. Have the Black guard and warriors surported by bolt throwers and moved them through the wood at the north. Move the dark riders the the east and the cold one knights and charriots to the west. Move for the attack in 5 hours.

A soldier ran into Tepe's tent. "Sir, the horse's are restless. The guards have noticed only slight moving on the swamp, lizards" the man said and Tepe rose up to look for himself. He knew something would happen. It was too quiet. "Every guard on your positions!!" He commanded and made his way back to his tent. The small camp/fort should keep the enemy away for long enought that every soldier would be ready for a battle.

With a lightning in his brain, the connection was created between Kalith and Malt'orth. After realizing he still lives, he asked his spirit: "Warchief. Two dark magicians caught me and i am here and cant escape. I NEED your help, or send me some troops. It seems the two are very tired at the moment--" Suddenly the connection between them crashed. Demon'kai, one of the twins, appeared in front of his face and said "Well well, my young cheeky fellow...We dont like when someone tries to flee from us.. You wanted to learn the dark arts. We decided you may be strong enough to learn them." Suddenly Kalith only wanted to kill the two brothers. He took out his claws under his robe and waited for the right moment to stab the magician.

In the moment Kalith wanted to kill him, the connection was reengaged and he heard Malt'orth saying in his brain: "no..We have other problems here. Dont even try to kill him.. better try to escape when they stop using the magical barrier which protects the area from use of magic.. maybe when they sleep." Kalith answered: "i follow your command, master", while thinking about his LOYALTY to the Dark elve commander

(deac you know warhammer, dont you?)

Kalith spend a few days living in the brothers encampment at the place where he got caught by them.They had thaught him some things and trusted him now because they thaught they broke his sake. One night finally, when he thought the brothers didnt have their magic protection, he called his pegasus in his thoughts.

As he heared his wings cutting through the dark night, he made a weak charm which brought him some hundred feet away of the camp. His pegasus landed and he jumped on it. Luckily he teached him so much since he was a children so the beast followed his orders perfectly.

He then created the connection between hm and Malthorth again, which was much easier now, maybe because of his training at with the two brothers.

After he was told where he schould come to, he prepared himself for the fight which would take place in some hours.

Archived