Home

WarHammer RPG

RandomMonkey

[basically. I've never had the time/money to play, but Wilson's filled me in on most of it. If I get something wrong, just tell me and I'll amend it]

Aeolus: I am Lord Aeolus Stormhammer. I have been sent from Bretonia to provide support in the coming battle.

One of the guards looked around. He saw something. "You see that?" he asked from the other guard next to him. "Yeah... I see that... Sound the alarm" the guard said and the first guard blowed into his horn. There joined many other horn's. "We're under attack! Everyone ready!! Archer's up to the wall's" Tepe commanded and ran into his tent to get his armor on. He got his armor on soon and they brang his horse to him. He mounted the horse and rode to the gate's. The large gate's opened and the horsmen including Tepe rode out, followed by normal infantry. They attacked towards the dark elves that had been covered by the darkness but not anymore. The high elves made fire into some arrows and shot them to the campfire's that would be used to alarm the camp if the dark elves wouldn't have killed the guards.

Kalith rode his pegasus beside the cold ones. [sorta dinosaurs, rideable by dark elves]

He whistled, and the pegasus rose in the air. Kalith overlooked the whole situation. Even if they were seen by their enemies, it looked good. There were many more dark elves than this dirt bloods, the high elves.

He was nodding to Malthorth, who rode on his Cold one as general of the regiment of cold one knights. Heavy armored and spreading fear all over the battlefield, they fought their way through the high elves like man through children would do. Kalith decided to fight on his own and to get some of the fame which would be only Malthorths one otherwise. He mumbled some words, and a giant cloud of black magic appeared over the battlefield. Lightnings zapped over the place and hit enemys and friends. Where they hit the dark elves, they got stronger, and slaughtered their enemies like they were giants.

When a lightning hit a high elve, they died like rats, scorched to small heaps.

The spektakle heald only short time, but it killed almost 30 high elves and the stronger dark elves were still empowered.

((*coughtgodmodecought*))

Tepe fought hard. Then the Bretonian army came to the battle and made the armies even. Tepe rose to stand on his horse and whistled. His eagle came down and Teoe jumped on it as it flew next tp his horse. The horse rode itself back into the camp. Tepe flew with his eagle to Kalith. "Well, well. You want glory leading a huge army into a small camp? You should get fame and glory by defeating me" Tepe said, jumping off from his eagle. Tepe drew his shining swrod out and pointed it on Kalith

((no godmoding, that is real when you play warhammer that the cold ones destroy ALL, but sry, it came over me i never do it again))

I am not even the leader of this army, blood traitor. You should be doomed by my claws, but it wont be that easy to kill you. Wait... you would be the 3rd general of High elves i killed. Hope your head can be regained after the battle for my Head collection...

A now, die!

With that words, Kalith drew his long magic sword

"I would be 3rd? Are you kidding? I have killed allmost 10 generals of the dark elves" Tepe said and rose his white magic shield that has an eagle on the center. Tepe looks Kalith under his helmet and attacked. He swang his sharp sword from the left and was blocked by Kalith's sword. Tepe pushed Kalith back with his shield and got ready again.

*Aeolus charges into battle atop his horse, slicing down dark elf archers as his vanguard follow him. An arrow hits his horse and it falls. Aeolus leaps up and casts a light spell, illuminating his surroundings. He then charges toward his enemies*

After some minutes of hard fight, Kalith had to say that this was the best and most powerful general he ever fought.

Not to speak about his aura, which was seen from magicians pint of view, nearly as strong as Kaliths itself. After Kalith noticed he wasnt as strong as Tepe, he decided to fight with magic. He casted a spell of defense on him which made him invincible against weapon attacks and prepared for a magic duel with the general, who was a magician himself. Tepe realized the barrier immediately and began also tocast spells.

As he saw the high elve making a ball based on something like fire, Kalith prepared to block the attack with Khaines (dark elve god) help. When the first ball hit his shield, Kalith was impressed of the power of the magic. The shot hit his magic shield and got deflected. The second ball pressed the shield a bit in, and the third managed to get through the shield and nearly to hit him, but luckily, his armor saved him from most of the shot.

Kalith saw the huge ball flying over to him through the air. The training with the deamon brothers didnt make him strong enough to win against this one. He gained 10 times more power than before, but that traitor was still stronger than him. He realized too late that it would hit him very hard, and his last thoughts were to cause this damn high elve so much pain as he could. He summoned a large circle filled with thousands of small energie balls and casted them towards the high elve general. He wouldnt survive that, or he would be damaged very hard.

He shouted: "Well meet again, bloody high elve!"

The last thing Kalith remembered was that he yelled to his pegasus: "fly! fly away and save me!" then everything got black when he was hit by the magic power.

((im not dead yet so remeber my words))

*Malt'orth looked at the unfurling battle from atop his black dragon mount. From his postion in the south the armies of light had an ungarded back. Singnaling to the 6 other riders swarming the sky, the black dragons hurtled down. On the first run the dragons billowed out fogs of toxic smoke. They landed amongst the high elf army, each swing of the mighty mounts would nearly bring a regiment to its knees and then the the fury of drak elf lords hacking the humman and tratoirs scum down. Seeing this the fleeing dark elf army turned and began fighting with anewd feroicity*

A huge cloud appeared on the sky again. Some dark elves retreated by fear, others kept fighting. The cloud of eagles attacked the dragons and the dark elves as the high elves kept defencing the camp. Tepe had recharged from the combat ith Kalith and was now on the battlefield. He walked out of the camp and six knights came behind him. Tepe drew his sword out and pushed his shield to the sky, making a bright light coming from the sky on the middle of the night and throught the darkness of the black magic of Kalith. Another, bigger group of dark elves ran from the battlefield. Tepe and the knights ran towards one of the black dragons and slaughtered it. Then they turned to the other dragons. Two knights for each dragon, Tepe attacked the biggest dragon. Tepe said words and spells that made a fire burn the dragon from inside. Then Tepe attacked and jumped to slaughter it. Tepe landed on the neck of this huge monster after some jumping and climbing. He took his sword on two hands, pointing at the creatures neck. Tepe swinged it high and then stabbed the creture. A huge, burning shower of blood oured from the wound. Tepe hit again and again. Then the dragon fell to the ground and Tepe jumped off from it. He landed on the middle of a dark elf group. His armor was bloody and his eyes were angry. Tepe started to slaughter the dark elves.

"Ouch.. that hurts a bit" Kalith said ironic, while winding in pain.

His pegasus caught him luckily when he fell through the air and he didnt get smashed on the ground.

Still all was a bit turning around him. Kalith decided that he will never fight again with a high elve captain and let Malthorth do that.

The pain of the fire balls he was hit with nearly killed him and he decided to train more and more until he could kill them all with a gesture.

Therefore he hadto go back to the chaos brothers. He hoped they wont hurt him when he comes back.

Ordering his pegasus to fly northeast, he will be there in morning.

• 2 months later...

((I'm quuite sure that some people want this thread back up))

Tepe jumped over a small dark elf and slashed it to two. He was ssuddenly thrown away from the battlefield by a dragon. "I thought we got rid of all of those" Tepe said as he landed on his feet. he jumped and landed on his eagle. The eagle flew just next to the black dragon and Tepe jumped on the back of the sragob, stabbing his sword into it's back. He climbed upwards and killed the dragon and many other dark elves and high elves as the dragon fell. Tepe jumped down and killed a dark elf. He saw that there was no more dark elves near him. They were all battling on the other side of the dragon. Tepe looked at front of him where five dark armoured dark elves walked towards him. Tepe grinned and four of his knights came to him. Tepe, his knights and the dark elf lords engaded in battle.

Archived