Home

WIP: SG-Death Glider

Manquesa

.Ok, I was asked a while back if I could make the Death Glider from SG-1. Though i'm not a big Star Gate fan but it looked simple enough so I agreed to do it. It's still very much a work in progress though as you can see, I made a very basic skin for it for testing purposes, I suck when it comes to actually having to make my own textures so i'm gonna need help with that eventually. This vehicle is being made for Wade's Star Gate Seige map and he said he may be able to help me out with the skinning (I hope so). Anyway here's some in-game shots of where it's at so far.

shot0023.jpg

shot0024.jpg

shot0025.jpg

shot0033.jpg

Originally posted by ¬ xØl

hello i am the leader from the Stargate SG-1 Mod http://www.stargate-sg1-mod.de.tf

Very Nice Screens.

would you like to join the mod

Contact me @ ICQ:1598285008 AIM:KCDark1 Yahoo:kcdark1 MSN:rohb_KCDark@hotmail.com E-mail:admin@dstorm-design.net

:)

Thanks for the offer, but i'm not interested in joining any mods right now, I already got too much on my plate right now as it is.

Awing, Y-wing, Tie-Interceptor, fixing some things on the Tie-Advanced, Slave 1, and the Death Glider

shot0042.jpg

shot0063.jpg

Still got a bit to do, but it's getting there

And ¬ xØl, at the moment, I don't plan on releasing this model individually, it's only planned to be released with Wade's Seige map and that's it. Once the map is released you can of course get it from there and use. I have no problems with that. I'm only making it at the request of Wade, therefore he'll get first use of it. Sorry if that doesn't sound fair. Not trying to be difficult or anything.

OT: what part of Germany do you live, im curious because I was born in Nuernburg (american army hospital) and lived in an american housing community called "Pastorious" that was located inside Nuernburg. I'm curious if it's still there, it was very small, only 2 streets.

Originally posted by Manquesa

at the moment, I don't plan on releasing this model individually, it's only planned to be released with Wade's Seige map and that's it. Once the map is released you can of course get it from there and use. I have no problems with that. I'm only making it at the request of Wade, therefore he'll get first use of it. Sorry if that doesn't sound fair. Not trying to be difficult or anything.

• 1 month later...

well, in case you don't know, the Death Glider is done! It's been included in Wade's SGEgypt map and is only available from that map. You can get it here-- http://www.pcgamemods.com/4231/

dg1.jpg

dg2.jpg

Also, i've begun work on a T16-Skyhopper. It's gonna be part of the vehicle tuts i'll be writing. I will cover the everything from actually building the model in 3DS Max 5, to skinning it, getting it in game and adding effects and sounds for it.

t16-1.jpg

t16-2.jpg

And i'm sure some people are wondering about the status of my Slave 1. Well I don't really have anything new to show if it yet. But I can say that the modeling is completely done. I just gotta skin it and work on getting it in game.

Archived