Home

Saddam Hussein captured!

Boba Rhett

When Hussein finally is put on trial, ( i think it should be in the Hauge) most likely in his own country.

I wonder who some of his defense witnesses will be? The 1rst one that comes to mind is George H Bush. The 2nd one is Donald Rumsfeld. Both have worked in the past 2 support and prop up Hussein, in addition 2 many others either currently employed or retired from the US goverment.

The Bush administration especially Rumsfeld try to change the subject constantly about WMD to the "hey he gassed his own people so it doesn't matter we were wrong about WMD story" all the time.

But since George H Bush was director of the CIA at the time and Rumsfeld who was one of Husseins greatest supporters aided Hussein's regime with satelite weather info for the gassings and then did reports and follow up briefs for Hussein on the effectiveness of the gassings. They no doubt will make excellent defense witnessess for him.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How to Solve the Israeli/Palestinian Problem Quickly and Painlessly: Nuke the area. Repeatedly. (Pity that's wistful thinking.)

The problem with dealing with that threat is that, let's face it, the Palestinians in charge cannot be trusted. Nor can certain Israelis

And screw Rummy for Saddam's defense. Bring in Clinton as lawyer, he'll get him off scot free for sure. Anyone who can lie and fudge the truth that smoothly makes a great lawyer. Or Mark Geragos.

I think Saddam should be tried right in his own country. Afterall, if we had a leader go out of control and commit crimes against Americans, we would certainly want his trial her in our own country.

Let international authorities oversee the trial, but let it be handled within his own country by it's own laws.

I must agree that Rumsfeld would be the witness he should call.... though I'm sure that the U.S. State Dept. and the White House would find a loophole to prevent his testimony.

Archived