Home

Saddam voted off Survivor Iraq

Nitro

In a shocking twist, Saddam Hussein was betrayed by his tribemates and voted off Survivor Iraq early last night (Iraq local time). The former dictator, who looked most likely to win the competition, was clearly in shock following the vote (below, left), and saddened by the betrayal, found himself at a loss for words.

saddam.jpg

At a press conference later that night (above, right), Hussein stated, "I played a cutthroat game, but that's how it's supposed to be played," shrugging off accusations that he was the most ruthless Survivor in the history of the game. Questioned about his constant scheming, and the particularly vengeful early elimination of fan favorite "Comical Ali" Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf, the former leader of Iraq replied, "I have no remorse," and later referred to al-Sahhaf as a "longwinded monkey with bad hygiene." The show's host, George W. Bush, defended the "funniest Survivor yet", saying, "He was great."

With Saddam out of the game, the remaining Survivors are in a power struggle, and viewers say it doesn't look like it's going to be settled any time soon. The show's producer, Donald Rumsfeld, was unable to be reached for comment, but a spokesman for Rumsfeld stated that the producer, "has always maintained that 'shock and awe' is what keeps viewers hooked on the show."

George W.:Look at what I got you for christmas, dad.

George H. Bush:What is it, son?

George W.:Well, open it up dad.

George H. Bush.: Well, alright. *opens the box* Why George, I'm touched. It's a dictator. Sadaam Hussein. I've wanted him for all these years and I finally have him. Thanks, George. You're the greatest son a father could ever have.

Originally posted by Commander 598

For some odd reason, I feel like a moderator...

Maybe,.. but you don't smell nearly bad enough to really be one. :p

Saddam's capture seems oddly surreal and anti-climatic. I still find it hard to belive that with that much money he bothered to hang around Iraq at all.

If it were me I'd be looking up former Third Reich bigwigs in Brazil by now... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Commander 598

WTF?!

Didn't I post a ****ing thread on this already?! You probably could have gone without making another one.

For some odd reason, I feel like a moderator...

This wasn't intended to be a second Saddam thread... I just wanted my beloved article to have it's own. *points at his post subject* :D

Archived