Home

xmas loot

Rogue15

Originally posted by Kylilin

Is it me, or do the worst drivers come out during the Holiday season. In the last few weeks I've seen more atrocious driving, both on the highway and local driving, than I've seen all year. It's also especially horrible during rush hours, as if they are not bad enough.

No, they're the same drivers. :dozey: Only they've had brandy...

Shan, the XRS model has the 180 hp engine, but the torque is only about 120 or 130 lb-ft and it is at very high RPMs. basically, it has no torque. You have to shift down to third gear to go up a hill. the higher HP was nicer when i was cruising down the highway at 70 or 80, but that's about it.

I really loved that car, although the GM influence in its design definitely detracted from it, the torque was horrible, and it had too many squeaks and rattles for a new car. I had all the bells and whistles in it except for the dvd navigation system. the car suited me perfect but i got a horrible deal on it and i couldn't afford to keep it.

you're probably better off with the engine in the corolla you have. do you have the S model?

I haven't heard anything about a suped up corolla, but they really should, what with the suped up Sentra and Civic models out there.

Archived