Home

!!Invid Invasion for JA!!

NeoMarz1

Ok. Here is a model I have been developing on the side. I guess the end result will be a small Robotech Mod... This will feature my favorite anime enemy "The Invid". I may work on a character model for Cyclone armor. Anyone who knows the roots of todays anime comes from Harmony Gold's release of the Robotech series on television in the Mid 80's. ( I know Speed Racer, Mighty Atom 1960's,1970's were the very first, but robotech made it mainstream). Anyhow swing over to my site to check out the latest screens. Mars out!

http://www.geocities.com/neomarz1@sbcglobal.net/

Originally posted by imyourfather

Marz, I don't wanna sound like an ass or anything but about http://www.geocities.com/neomarz1@sbcglobal.net/VehicleIpg.html

Which contains

vspeedermarzxx1.jpg

Honestly I didnt mean to that, but you knew that... right?

Small "Type O", I know we worked on the snow speeder together. Some of these pages get thrown up in about 2 minutes max. I will fix that error the next time I update. Sorry, Mars out

Originally posted by RaSiN_HeCk

it a vehicle or a player model? looks nice btw, though I've never seen the real thing.

but nice job!

it will be a vehicle and an enemy NPC...

Well you have to be a hardcore "Anime Fan from the 80's" to know about the Invid. Believe me, that some of the best Anime comes from the 80's. Basically the Invid are an alien race that take over the world. They are biomechanical creatures. Mars out

My top ten anime list for the 80's

1) naussica

2) Laputa

3) Macross, Southern Cross, Mospeada (Robotech)

4) Iczer 1

5) Black Magic M-66

6) Bubblegum Crisis

7) Dirty Pair

8) Lupin

9) Outlanders

10) Appleseed

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Honestly I didnt mean to that, but you knew that... right?

Small "Type O", I know we worked on the snow speeder together. Some of these pages get thrown up in about 2 minutes max. I will fix that error the next time I update. Sorry, Mars out

I knew that, but I felt it was important to let you know ;)

Archived