Home

JKA FIlm-Server Wars entering production!!

Lindsey

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still trying 2 get an MSN, when i go an ID, i can't sign on, i put my e-mail in then my password, then it goes bac 2 the, are u with a prent thing, it won't let me in ,

o ya, the mod hing, deleet the NPC packs, don't worry, first play game with the packes, then exit, put map in, then take out NPC pack, the NPC pack should work, i did that and i piut /npc spawn clonetrooper, and the NPC pack wasn't in the folder, and it worked, so ya, but the MSN thing is bothering me kinda, :mad: :mad:

ok, heres the update. Tomorrow, we are filming the much talked about bar fight scene, as well as the scene with the droidekas from duncan. We will be using the following maps, Which you should already have

Darkforces Streets Final

Dexs Club

and Geonosisb1

we will be using these skins

Chesire Darth Vader

the nice Anakin Skywalker model (with the cool face)

and Watto

The vehicles we will be using are: the Jedi starfighter

the Republic Gunship

and the Droideka

NOTE: The droideka can only be obtained from me, Plz contact me via email to get the download link at lindseymr7@hotmail.com

ALSO, We will be filming Friday evening at 7 pm PST (10 pm EST)and Saturday morning at 10:30 PST (1:30 pm EST)

See you there-all filming will be done on Lindsey Studios server-password is action

One problem with us using your starfighter casper. When you spawn it, it will kick everyone (and there are a bunch more people tonight) off the server except for you and lindsey. So its either, you give it to us all and we dont fly it or its not going on the server because I dont think 5-6 people wanna get kicked from server cause you wouldnt let ppl have your thing.

Archived