Home

JKA FIlm-Server Wars entering production!!

Lindsey

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lindsey

PCGM has a new mod- http://pcgamemods.com/3654/

The mod is called a new hope, and raises the vehicle limit to 64, besides other things.

Please get the mod, so we can use all the maps and vehicles during filming. Thanks

For some reason it's not working for me. It must've been working for me today (for where you're from, yesterday) when we did the filming because I had those extra vehicles installed. Now I get the vehicles too large message. I've uninstalled and reinstalled this mod, hasn't helped. Do you know (does anyone know) how to fix this? (Without having to remove the extra vehicles).

Theres a NPC pack I want you all to get. Among other things, it has Droid NPCs, Clnetrooper NPCs, AND A SMALL YODA!! :D

It you watched my first two films, you know there was a yoda going by the name of Admin Shadowfox :p

at least he will get to make an appearance and saber up some droids

:bdroid1::bdroid2::D

The pack is here- http://pcgamemods.com/2436/

Plz get it, as this will free up many player slots in the big battle scenes

Sorry for the late notice but I can't come today (Jan 2nd). I just remembered that I had a previous engagement and unfortunately I can't make time to come to Red's server and do some shooting. Seeing as though Shadowfox isn't coming today either, did you want to put the movie on hold and do the shooting tomorrow? Let me know what you think by either posting here or emailing me. Thanks for this and sorry for the inconvenience.

Originally posted by Andy867

*sighs* it seems like ever since the SDK came out, mods that claim to have broken the vehicle limit cap are sprouting up like daisies. First there was the OJP, then the OmniMod, now the RGB saber mod, and the NPC mod.

Apparently they havent...none of us here can get the stupid things work. Hopefully someone will tell us how to use it or make one that really works!!

Ill go on tonight at 7 and see if anyones there, if not, then we'll continue on next friday at 7 PM PST. We could also do it Monday, but alot of you probly have homework and stuff. I don't have that problem (yet) because I homeschool :D

So, guess i'll see you tonight or next week

One more thing.... when you had us fire at the sailbarge, did you want it to blow up? If you want to, I could get a few ppl later on and we can set it up with mines and stuff for you to film it blowing up. If you want to do this let me know either here or on msn. The explosion would only take about 15 mins to do.

Yes, the Geonosis map should be done by then, its very simple. Just a huge easygen terrain with hills all around the edge and a few in the middle for good measure. But yea, next friday, we will be working on the BDC scene and the Geonisis one. You may have to swap some vehicle themed maps out for the BDC one, it has 6 diff swoops.

Well, I'm back. Glad to see filming went well Friday the 2nd. If anyones free maybe we could get together tonight and do a scene or two. Zappa and Luke, the New Hope mod is server side only, meaning only the server owner has to have it. That is why it wouldnt work for you. wOOt Yodas back!!!!! Yes I was Yoda in 1 and 2.

Archived