Home

JKA FIlm-Server Wars entering production!!

Lindsey

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good, ive always wanted to get a empty bottle of juri juice and knock it over ur head. Looks like tonight is my chance to finally do thats. SO...Neptune thanks for letting me have this oppertunity!!!

Ninja, ill be waiting on the server for you! Hahahahhahaha....theres gonna be no rules tonight!

Hey, I felt that we things went pretty well lastnight. So were gonna be filming around 1:30pm Est today? Whats the plan? Oh Lindsey, you need to upload Anakin's Jedi Starfighter to your server aswell. Its on Jedimoves and Lucasfiles. Its a good vehicle, that you should use in the movie.

Hi Lindsey, Shadowfox and Everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been able to help out lately. I've been on vacation and have now just started school again :( and i've got piles of math, physics, chemistry and IT homework. Also due to our locations, finding time is extremely difficult. If there's anytime when come online for filming, it's your 7:00pm, Tuesday night. Let me know of your thoughts Lindsey.

Cheers.

Unfortunately cos of school and cos of yours and my locations, things are gonna be tight. The only times I can come will be your Tuesday night at 7:00pm. Nevertheless, I had heaps of fun filming with you guys (and those bots ;)) and let me know when the next server wars movie will need filming. What parts of this movie am I in? (just so I know)

Cheers boys, see you on chop shop lindsey and shadowfox when not filming.

Ok, for tomorrows filming, we will using Tathars server, which can support 32 players. You will need the BDC Racing Club B3 map found on blackdeathclan.net

You will also need my Geonosis map, and Darkforces streets to do a patch up scene.

Darth Vader, Anakin skins also needed

Filming will be on Lindsey Studios tomorrow (Friday) at 7 PM PSt, which is 10 pm EST

I would come but ive got other things I really need to do. Like work on TJD. I promised myself I would work on it all last weekend but I didnt. So dont expect to see me on much this weekend. And Lindsey, I still need those voices. Get them to me very very soon. Also anybody here that would like to be a maincharcter voice actor youve still got a chance to be in TJD. The characters are Eric and Lara. I would like the people to be an actual couple...married or not, but I will need you onboard for atleast 2 more movies after TJD.

Originally posted by Lindsey

Ok, for tomorrows filming, we will using Tathars server, which can support 32 players. You will need the BDC Racing Club B3 map found on blackdeathclan.net

You will also need my Geonosis map, and Darkforces streets to do a patch up scene.

Darth Vader, Anakin skins also needed

Filming will be on Lindsey Studios tomorrow (Friday) at 7 PM PSt, which is 10 pm EST

You serious? I think I might be able to come! :). What is the server IP and password?

Archived