Home

What Is This Game?!?!

ManaMana

Originally posted by Samus

Man, I envy those who actually get paid for playing games, like the reviewers. Of course they have to play all the crappy games as well, but that's still a dream job. Slaughtering a game in a review can be fun too. :joy:

I know a tester for EA, he likes his job but because it is his job he does get sick of it. remember when we play, we only spend any amount of time when we play games we LIKE. Plus we get a game when it is(hopefully) FINISHED. These poor sods play them at various stages, when sounds are graphics are incomplete and have no damn fun at all...., well not as much fun as we are having anyway!!!

MTFBWYA

when we play games we can quit any time we like. every now and then you get a game you never want to stop playing(such as kotor maybe) but even at times, i think most of us reach apoint where for whatever reason we just don't want to play anymore and quit for the time being. while we can do this, those who play these things for aliving must play x amount of hours x amount of days and then report their findings. i imagine even that would get old. granted some jobs, such as game testing, are better than other jobs, such as drug testing or trash collecting; but any job will get old.

Originally posted by eidospsogos

.... i imagine even that would get old. granted some jobs, such as game testing, are better than other jobs, such as drug testing or trash collecting; but any job will get old.

The only job that probably wouldnt get boring is......being Hugh Heffner ! Damn that Heff ! 80 and still in those pyjamas !

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Excelsion

This always happens to me. I sometimes end up turning on mypc and playing KOTOR at about 11:00am, and I don't finish until 4!

Same here!

LOL,yer damn right,Astrotoy7!Can't Hugh Hefner get tired of his job?And where does he get all his energy from?lol

Archived