Home

ScummVM Quick+Easy 1.3.4 Released

Benny

New in 1.3.4:

• Fixed 'Save Settings' bug where path and sound mode wasnt saved
  • Updated game targets
  • Updated game compatibility glyphs
  • Added boot parameters for SamNMax
  • Added boot parameters for DOTT and FOA (non-annotated)

Get it 'ere

In case you havent seen it yet, the site has had an overhaul. Three new tools have been added - VdmSound Q+E, Resource File Creator and Dumper and Index File Viewer. I've also put the source code to all me programs up there.

I'll be releasing a new version of Index File Viewer tonight/tomorrow too. I'm getting the updates in while I can.

Special thanks to Neil Joshi for testing VdmSound Q+E for me :)

Filtering/ordering the list isnt really possible atm because (as you'll see if you look at the source) lots of things are based around comboboxgame.itemindex. Ie things are based around the number that a game is at in the game combobox.

So the language settings differ depending on the game selected, same with bootparams. Also the game targets are based on the game combobox, when you click run Q+E looks at the itemindex of the currently selected game and looks up that index in the 'game targets' array to come up with the right game target to give ScummVM.

Having said all that, it may happen in the future. I've been thinking about re-writing it so it isnt based on the itemindex mainly because its become a real pain to update (each time I add/remove game targets everything changes). If I do re-write it, i'll try and add game-filtering or whatever, but I cant promise anything.

Archived