Home

Jediknightii.net's old files...

SiThLoRd><1000

Hello,

I may be posting this in the wrong place and if so, I do apologize to the mods of the site. My question - Where have all the files of Jediknightii.net gone? I heard that the site is now Jediknight.net, but it seems to be part of LucasFiles (and only hosting their current files). Were the many great files allowed to fade into the oblivion of cyber-space? I also cannot find two files that the site originally hosted (that no other network sites seem to host, that I can find)

- Mara Jade model (not sure of author)

- Toonces's Episode I Obi-Wan model (If a Mars reskin of this exists, I'd like that because his amazing touch-ups)

Could someone please supply me links or such to these files or any site that would contain them.

Thanks much and have a wonderful new year,

SiThLoRd><1000

When Lucasfiles merged with Lucas Fan Network, there were some arrangements made, and that files from JKII.net would not be posted on Lucasfiles unless they author submitted them. That way only the potentially new, most recent files would be submitted and not the first 5 or 6 versions of the file. So, people just need to get authors to submit their files. AUTHORs ONLY.

Right. what he said. Basically, there is more to it then just submitting a file and saying yes to the Terms of Agreement which almost no one reads except those who are supposed to. Basically, the differences in agreement would prevent the administrators from just "reposting" the files onto Lucasfiles because the authors only agreed to have them on JKII.net and with JK.net working with Lucasfiles, it just gets too complicated.

Supposedly Visac is working on the JKII.net files problem.

While the site is officially "no longer supported" by LFN (as in, no updates) it is a waste to have all those files sitting there if nobody can download them, old agreement or not.

So hopefully they'll be fixed, unless I hear otherwise.

If you're concerned, please contact Visac with (constructive) criticism...

Originally posted by Kurgan

Supposedly Visac is working on the JKII.net files problem.

While the site is officially "no longer supported" by LFN (as in, no updates) it is a waste to have all those files sitting there if nobody can download them, old agreement or not.

So hopefully they'll be fixed, unless I hear otherwise.

If you're concerned, please contact Visac with (constructive) criticism...

How can i contact him?

Archived