Home

That doesn't look too good

tFighterPilot

yeap, i know this. its caused by eighter mirrored meshes or bones or moved meshes after they are weighted or the IK solvers you mentioned in the other post.

did you try to port it in game as no-animated vehicle? try once to export it with an animation that has no effect on the meshes. does it look the same way? if you mirrored meshes try to use >reset XForm< befor weighting. do that anyway with all meshes befor starting to weight.

if you mirrored bones, you have to redo it. i already told you this, so sorry for repeating it all the time, i just want to be sure.

if its the IK? try to make a test animation without IK solvers, if it works right then one with. if then it works wrong we know it.

let us know.

befor you click reset XForm, you have to delete the skin modifiers and unbind the hirarchie. the meshes have to be unweighted and unbinded to stay in place after using XForm. if the faces get fliped inside out, convert it to editable mesh and flip them back. try to use XForm again until nothing happens.

now you can weight and construct the hirarchie again. the animation should still work.

Archived