Home

What do you get when you cross a crime fighting canine and hyperkinetic rabbit thing?

Joshi

Okay, so I'm browsing the forums and suddenly one of those annoying popups come along asking me where I want the thing that I've apparently asked to download (only I didn't). It's happened before and seems to usually come from mediagre.com or something like that (I don't usually pay attention)

Only this time, it was different, because it said it came from lucasarts.com and upon looking at the file name, it said it was called trailer.mov . So I knew it was a Quicktime movie and I knew it was a trailer for something, but i didn't know what.

So I download it.

And it turns out to be the trailer for Sam N Max 2. Now I've seen it hundreds of times (or maybe about 4 times, I don't keep track), but hey, no harm in seeing it again.

But now, I'm wondering, is this something new that lucasforums are doing that it automatically sends you game trailers? Or is this telling us that Sam n Max 2 is close to completion (please note recent interview). Just to say, at the end of the trailer, it says "Coming soon". Was this on the original trailer, or have they updated it?

so many questions I don't really care about. Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived