Home

Imperial Outpost part1 released

Postman85

Looks good. I already downloaded it, and intend to play it as soon as I find some time. Screenshots look very fine, and SP campaigns are so rare that a quality one is a true gift.

And no need to be afraid you wouldn't get this one reviewed :) . Kengo (curse him) spotted this beauty before I was even aware of its existence, and reserved it for himself. So, you could say it was so hot stuff that even the fight didn't have time to erupt before it was taken. Kengo will for sure ensure you a very detailed review, rest assured of that.

I liked the end "boss"... different. :)

Nice scripted events, like the ambushes and such.

My main complaint, is that there was no direction in the map, I was walking in circles most of the time, trying to push and use any and all of the "false" controls and doors, to see if that was the way to go.

Finally I just gave up and noclipped through a locked door. :p Which, probably messed up the scripting events, so I probably missed out on an ambush or two. :(

Originally posted by idontlikegeorge

I liked the end "boss"... different. :)

Nice scripted events, like the ambushes and such.

My main complaint, is that there was no direction in the map, I was walking in circles most of the time, trying to push and use any and all of the "false" controls and doors, to see if that was the way to go.

Finally I just gave up and noclipped through a locked door. :p Which, probably messed up the scripting events, so I probably missed out on an ambush or two. :(

I did the same! LOL

And so did I, unfortunately. I run the whole place (the parts I could access at least) ten times through, then two times with Force Sense to see if I had missed something, but to no avail. I just couldn't figure out the puzzle of how to proceed.

But otherwise it certainly was a nice SP level. Do keep making more of them.

Archived