Home

Snow in SWG?

SSO_DarthVader_

Originally posted by lil_dude

the planet was great, lots of resources, nice scenary and all, but my 2 problems with it were 1. too much rain, 2. not enough people, it was nearly empty in restuss

What server? Lowca?

When SWG first launched, Rori had a lot of people. I started out in Narmle, but it slowly became a ghost town. Restuss on the other hand was different. At times there were only a few people, but then a massive wave of people would come to Restuss.

Not to mention, on the server I was on (Chilastra), there were many homes and shops to the West, South West, and some to the South of Restuss.

Many of the citizens in Restuss were either inside the city, around their homes/shops on the outskirts, or some other part of the planet (or another planet) hunting or somewhat.

Despite it being awful quiet at times, I liked it. Not much choppiness or lag, and it was somewhat peaceful. But too much did drive me insane, thus planetary travel is a good thing ;) . Yet againl I haven't played since the beginning of August. :(

Even though Rori is mainly deserted, in a way... thats what makes it awesome. While the four other civilized/starting planets tend to either be crowded or have a decent population, Rori is more deserted, mysterious, (and etc) for a civilized/starting planet.

On Rori in the Chilastra server... from day 2, was pretty crowded at first. But eventually, Narmle (my original starting place) became a ghost town, and I moved to Restuss. Restuss on the other hand, had a decent population.

Once in a while, there would be a large influx of people that would land in Restuss. Then it'll become a little deserted again (there were homes and shops to the west/southwest/south of Restuss, so people did live there).

I loved it, not much lag and made the place feel more mysterious and SWish. But if I couldn't find certain items I wanted, I'd just simply travel to Naboo.

But I haven't played since August, so I have no idea what the current state of the place is in now.

Archived