Home

Cantina 6: PTH Part IV, Dark Surprises

Admiral Odin

--------------------------------------------------------

Same rules as always: No godmodding, ect.

--------------------------------------------------------

Cantina 6: Postlude to Holocaust Part IV, Dark Surprises

Current charactes:

Aidan: Gargoyle (male)

Asgardreid: Aesirian Ship

Elella: Human (female), Orthos's cousin

Guy: Human (male), Shadow

Hal: Human (male), Jedi Knight

Heimdall: Aesir (male)

Idun: Aesir (female)

Irvine (Red): Human (male), pseudo-Jedi Knight

Irvine (White): Human Clone (male), Force Adept

Marin: Human Water-Breather (female)

Misae: Human (female), Jedi Knight

Orthos: Human (male), Darkiller/Alminstar Avatar

Raschel: K'Beran (female), NRI operative

Svafa: Aesir (female), Valkyrie

------------------------------------------------------------

Story so far:

The group has completed two quests in finding the time Matrix. The second quest sent them to what was supposed to be an unihabited Sith world. There they encountered a strange Sith army. During the quest Orthos found Elella (or she found him) and the group grew by one. At the conclusion the group had their first encounter with the Jotuns.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Currently:

4 months have passed, the group have been following the map from one solar system to another. They have now just completed a very large and time consuming circle. The Asgardried is in orbit of the world of Enoy.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enoy

*The map's trail had finally stopped changing, after four months in which Misae Arjas thought she was finally going to go insane. She had kept herself sequestered away almost the entire time of the trip, communicating with almost no one. She had grown pale and guant and talked little. But she went to the bridge when the Asgardried announced their arrival at the end of their destination.

Guy was up in his ship when the Asgardried arrived at Enoy. Raschel was looking out at the bridge. She felt a sinking feeling*

Raschel: *softly, to herself* Four months, and we're right back where we started.

*Guy walks in behind her* The planet has changed since we last came here. I'm now picking up readings from it that I've never seen before. That may be the reason for the circle we've been led in.

Aidan: *entering* So you're sure the map's stopped changing now? If I spend one more day doing nothing, I'm going to explode...

*Marin walks in after him*

*Heimdall in the pilots chair has his eyes closed and his feet up on the console*

Asgardreid: Preparing to scan the planet. Should take 48 hours, everyone can go back to doing nothing or exploding if they so desire.

*A small smile appears on Heimdall's face at the ship's comments. Svafa sat in the copilots chair and hits the console*

Asgardreid: Hey no need to be violent, I was only joking.

((admiral: I'd like to say one thing though: "Irvine (Red): Human (male), pseudo-Jedi Knight"

in which you calling RH Irvine a pseudo, or false/fake, jedi isnt accurate, its more like his test was fore coming to become a Jed.))

*During the time WH Irvine kept himself busy by employing self teaching methods of helping himself to become more atuned in the ways of the force, while in other times, trains his more physical attributes through simple training in the ships Cardgo hold.

Since the four months, he desided it might have been better if he had a hair cut, few unlike him, but he thought it would have lessened any confusion between himself and his counterpart.

Meanwhile, RH Irvine, kept himself isolated at times, most of with is meditiation, does come out every now and then and help WH Irvine with training with the force.

When ever his is not doing either or, he'd can be seen everynow and then staring at either forearm, the scars on his arm reminds him of that day. He too shanged his appearence a bit, growing a beard.*

*Orthos has spent his time catching up with Elella and learnt her story. He has also broken the news of Deac's death to her. He has grown a lot more collected in the past months. But, ever since approaching Enoy, he has been acting strangely*

Orthos: I sense something...elusive.

*Idun had spent the 4 months tending to those injured and when not doing that she stayed in the upper levels and only really socialized with Heimdall and Svafa.

She was currently in her quaters trying to sleep when she suddenly awoke. Idun was drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. She could not remember the dream rather the nightmare that had caused this, but she did have a forbodding feeling in her stomach.

Dressing in a comfortable clothes Idun puts on her armor and then a light robe over it. She looks out the viewport and see Enoy handing below the ship*

------------------------------

Heimdall: So what does the map say now? Do we keep start a new circle or actually land on the planet?

((OOS: I'll assume that Heimdall has joined the others since he didn't seem to be asking Svafa or the Asgardried?))

Guy: Yes, the map has stopped changing. It seems to indicate that we're done moving...as I was just saying, the planet is giving off strange readings on my sensors that weren't there before. I believe we ought to land soon.

((Red: Heimdall hasn't moved, He and Svafa are still in the bridge, he still has his legs up and eyes closed. As you had stated your characters are either in the bridge or are close enough to hear his comment))

Heimdall: Well I guess that means we wait here for the time being. I was hopping the map would show us some destination on planet, but perhaps we are supposed to observe something from space, or the time isn't right just yet.

((Ah - for some reason I assumed the Aesir were in a different room, oops))

Raschel: We've been doing nothing but waiting for months. Maybe a few of us can go down...I don't know, look around a bit to see what kind of situation we can expect? Whoever wants to can stay up here and keep watching just in case...

Irvine "No one put me in charge, I was just making my opinion. Besides, if there were a sort of 'party' to be made to go onto the survice to 'check things out', first obviously an Aesir would definately come, and Heimdall being the one whom seem to have taken control of most situations."

"Now for Misae, Elella and myself, just a few practitioners of the Force that would help incase of a conflict. Finally with Guy, other then his obvious personality..." *mentioning his own abilities in combat* "His ship can cloak here and land giving the opertunity of surprise to what ever is down there.

In an case we don't need everyone, and in case of ambush the rest can either make the trip down to reenforce or just bombard what ever is down there from orbit. Your choice. But in any case its only my opinion."

Irvine *says with a smirk* "Don't want to let out all of our best people here, incase something goes bad. Besides I would have picked Marin if it wasn't for my opinion that Misae could use a fresh walk. Same for myself, but I'm sure everyone can agree with me that everyone could use the same."

((Red: You think the Aesir would let people on the bridge if they were not already there?, Scar please keep puttin the WH or RH so it is easy to follow which Irvine your using))

Asgardreid: I do not need a walk of fresh air, in fact I do not need a walk or air at all.

Svafa: The impatience of youth. Don't forget that the map changes when we either accomplish something or have a new destination. The map hasn't changed so that implies either we need to wait or more likely that we must do something in space before we proceed.

Heimdall: Interesting logic Irvine. Also consider that a planet...

*Runes flash across a monitor in front Heimdall who had finally opened his eyes. Turns his head to look at the system's star*

------------------------------

*Idun was wandering the upper deck she look out into space and saw the many pinpricks of distant stars. Many of which no longer existed but still could be seen. Turning around to the look in the direction of the system star a shadow seems to crosses it path. She quickly sends a message to Heimdall to look at the Star.

Thirty seconds later another shadow crosses the star, larger then the first. This continues to happen in with each pass the shadow grows larger and larger. Soon the shadow encompasses the hole star and as soon as it does all light from the Star disappears.

Idun turns to look behind her and instead of seeing a large amount of stars she only see utter blackness. Not a single star was visible.

-------------------------------------------

Heimdall *muttering*: Eternal Darkness.

*All lights in the Asgardreid suddenly go off*

((Irvine = RH Irvine, I'm doing that now in the Cantina ones. I'm considering a slight name change just for this for WH Irvine, but i can't think of a good name ^_^;;;; ))

Irvine "Um, I didn't mean you Asgardreid, I knew you couldn't..."

((OOS: By "bridge" I meant a place they could all gather together and look out on the planet...I have a bad habit of throwing these words out like that ;)

But really, how do I know how the Asgardried is set up? :)

Also: Why are the lights in the ship all off? Will our characters' equipment still work?))

*Aidan illuminates the area around him with bright blue and white arcs of lightning around his body*

Marin: Eternal darkness?

Aidan: What do you mean? What's going on...

((Red: You should know better. Your looking for observation lounge (which for the group would just be the lounge they are all familar with.) For the time being we say they are on the actual bridge and not the lounge (be more careful next time :p)

Please Note the Upper deck is still off limits to non Aesir.

Scar and Red: Correlation does not prove causation))

*Svafa hits the console again*

Svafa *In a low voice*: Turn on the lights or you will regret it.

*The lights slowly come back on*

Asgardreid: Sorry for trying to lighten the mood. It was only a joke.

Heimdall: In very poor taste. Eternal Darkness is what has or is occuring. The light of all the stars have vanished form the galaxy. Soon temperatures on the remaining worlds will drop and an endless winter will set in...

((Scar: I trust that answer's any questions you have/had about this. If it didn't technology wasn't effected by it nor will it be)).

((OOS: Admiral, eternal darkness isn't possible, is it? - unless it's going to be reversed long before the back-in-time events of Cantina 7 take place i.e. Ken'atra grows up...or am I mistaken?

And the observation lounge is duly noted. ;)))

Aidan: *aside* Eternal darkness...dammit, looks like I'm never getting away from sleeping under a sunlamp again.

Guy: What is creating this darkness?

Archived