Home

How old are Sam and Max fans

Samnmax221

Originally posted by Samnmax221

This is a copy of the thread in the Grim Fandango forms but I'm courius (and a bad speller to lazy to walk to the book shelf and get a dictionary) howold are you?

Me I'm 15

curious? and too lazy to walk?

*whonk! pretzels his big dictionary web site thingy into samnmax221's stomach*

perhabs you should try "modern technology" then? you could also save trees with it.

:xp:

errm..

*cough*twentyseven*cough*

*dies of old age*

:D:D

Boo! No Calgary school has had a snow day for years, no matter how cold or snowy it gets! When there's a couple of feet of snow, we just shovel off the sidewalks and run from one warm place to another until we get where we need to go. Thank god I have friendly neighbours or I'd freeze to death going to school. Grrr... You Americans and your snow days... *shakes a seasoned Canadian fist*

The stupid bit is that when I get out of school, I just go to an outdoor rink and play hockey anyway. Somehow, you don't seem to care about cold when you're bodychecking someone...

Originally posted by Samnmax221

yah well it's 29 below here now and a 36 below wind chill

i know its off topic again, but whatever, apparently here in winnipeg, the temperatures are dipping below 58 degrees, not including the wind chill (you step outside, your numb in 3.275 seconds)<ok, exageration> and we are the second coldest city in the world, topped only by a tiny village in northen saskatchewan, by 1 degree *yells in the general direction of that city* from my limited knowledge, apparently schools are taking the excuse "live too far away", as an actual reason why the kid isnt in school, <and i had to live a block down from it>, oh and im 15 and 1/3

Archived