Home

Mandolorian Armour? (spelling?)

Tatoo

As what I have understand it that Mandolorian (I am not sure of the spelling) can not be crafted since Composite Armour is the last and best Armour a Master Armour Smith can make.

So my question is where can I get a full set of Mando armour? (The same armour Bobba and Jengo Fett has in the movies) I've seen pictures of players wearing it...

Yes it is in the game, but it is VERY rare. Very few sets per server. I don't know where to get them. I don't know if they're loot or a quest item, but you definitely cannot just go out and get some. If you have a chance to buy it from someone, be ready to pay a buttload of cash.

Mandolorian Armour is not in the game......only BH Trainers wear it (without the Helmet). I am not going to get into an arguement on this Forum aswell since I already got into this on another Forum.

If you dont believe me just ask the DEVs or SOE they will tell you.

There are screenshots of people wearing it, but those are fake shots done with a client side hack which can be found here: http://www.geocities.com/x70mods/index2.html

He has a new site comming up soon aswell.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Tatoo

since Composite Armour is the last and best Armour a Master Armour Smith can make.

Wrong. If you can find the schematics, master armor smiths get the ability to create R.I.S. armor. But mind you, the resources are a bitch to find.

I can only wonder how one might have obtained the armor in the first place, or how the game generates it.

*XxLuukeSkywalkerzxX is grinding on Dantoonie. After killing his 400th creature for the hour, he is surprised to find a loot appear in place of the corpse. Looting the corpse gives him a glorious Mandalorian Helmet, now he can be a Boba Fett wannabe!*

;)

Originally posted by Pnut_Master

I can only wonder how one might have obtained the armor in the first place, or how the game generates it.

*XxLuukeSkywalkerzxX is grinding on Dantoonie. After killing his 400th creature for the hour, he is surprised to find a loot appear in place of the corpse. Looting the corpse gives him a glorious Mandalorian Helmet, now he can be a Boba Fett wannabe!*

;)

o great another lier :rolleyes: I have killed way more than 400 creatures... cretures don't have any loots they r creatures! :rolleyes:

wrong again :)

some animals DO have loot. special loot that can be used. like the krayt. peko peko albatriss.. woolamander matriarch etc. they do have special loots that either weaponssmith, jedi, armorsmith, tailor can use.

and i only seen one person with the mando.... or however you spell it armor. Boba Fett in jabba's palace. and i couldnt care less to get it. :) PADDED ARMOR AL THE WAY! (without the gay helmet)

Originally posted by McCusto

what is R.I.S armor? who wears it?

R.I.S. armor is a certain type of rare armor in the game. I haven't seen any NPC wearing it, but there is a picture of it in the strategy guide. I've only seen 1 player wear it, and apparently there are only 3 sets per server unless you find the schematic and are a master armorsmith.

Originally posted by DragoonLah

Maybe not on your server, but it is out there. I saw someone selling a set for several million credits. Maybe the dude was lying, or it was just some item you can't wear, but I dunno.

They were bull****ting you.

Originally posted by McCusto

what is R.I.S armor? who wears it?

Read my post above. I've only seen someone wearing the helmet.

But the full set is out there somewhere.

If you have the stategy guide, there is a drawing of someone wearing the fullset on one of the pages.

Originally posted by JediMasterEd

I have never seen RIS armor in the game. I dunno, could just be the armorsmiths on my server are just too lazy or gave up after the first mission, or the population of armorsmiths on the server is just too small to even realize someone actually trying for the missions. :confused:

Yeah. I haven't come across that person ever again that was wearing the armor.

Our guild master armorsmith is currently working on getting the resources for the schematics. They pretty much made it hard to get.

One of the resources is on Lok, the other on naboo on a creature thats practically impossible to find.

Archived