Home

does it make me an idiot if I can't get the lightsaber?

sabastian

1. Use Force Push to push in the pegs so the cage with the lightsaber comes down to ground level.

2. There is a platform that when stepped on opens the cage for a few seconds. Step on the platform, then use Force Speed to run to the cage. You won't get to it before it closes, but you can use Force Pull to pull the lightsaber out of the cage just before it closes.

Originally posted by Jedi_Vogel

Though I have to say I love the complex puzzled in JO, which seem to outclass JA by a long way.

Which is on purpose, since many people bitched about the puzzles in JO.

Originally posted by Jedi_Vogel

JA seems to just be ladder battle after ladder battle some times.

Again, it is what people apparently wanted. Personally I didn't mind the puzzles in JO, but some of them were quite contrived.

Originally posted by Prime

Which is on purpose, since many people bitched about the puzzles in JO.

- What, they didn't like a game where you have to think in order to progress. I like the puzzles. Some action and then some quiet time to think through warped Imperial Logic :p

Originally posted by Prime

Again, it is what people apparently wanted. Personally I didn't mind the puzzles in JO, but some of them were quite contrived.

- People wanted lots of ladder puzzles? Maybe I'm alone in thinking that's not such a great strategic idea lol. Oh well, we can only expect better things in the future :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived