Home

Admin Mod V1.7 question

Spiffy

Hey, I've just updated my server from JA+ V1.5, to JA+ V1.7. (this is not run off my machine, i have a server set up) I've set the server up the way i want to have it, but it wont allow me to spawn or use admin guns. I'm unsure what admin guns is, but i think that it is a command to allow us (admins) to have guns (possible unlimited ammo). And it wont let me spawn npc's. I'll type this /amlogin <password>, and it logs me in. I'll then empower myself. Saying I had just launched the server, I'm expecting no one to be in there so I want to spawn a few npc's. When I type /npc spawn luke/kyle it says "You are not allowed to access this command" "Cheats are not allowed on this server". Since it does not look like I add attachments, i cant exactly show you. Thx in advance.

I think it's all about enabling certain commands for the two admin types - Council and Knight. I think you do it like with Xmod, each admin power has certain numbers, so you have to add all the numbers together from each power you wish to enable.

Like this:

admin sleep: 3000

admin kick: 2000

admin ban: 7000

It all adds up to 12.000 in this example... get it? And then you go to g_enableknightcommands (or a similar command) and add 12000 (no dots or spaces) and it should enable the commands you want it to.

just one thing to note however is that 1.7 mod is very unstable with messed up (default) saber damages, and it adds "special" moves that sometimes are more of an annoyance that effective. i put it on my server and am now looking for a new mod to put on cus i'm not happy with it.

1.7 is no unstable

it works on windows and linux since more than 2weeks without 1 crash on my beta test servers....

take the 1.7A

all is corrected for the damages...

if you don't like the new dfa simply remove them....

all is configurable...

login as an admin.

type: "jp_councilallowedcmd

it will give you a list of, you guessed it, admin commands!

along-sid each one is a corresponding number for that command.

find the command number you want, then type:

"/admtoggle <#>"

this will toggle the use of that command on/off

Happy Hunting!

-the TAME onE

Originally posted by Master William

hmm... 1.7 has messed up the saber duels, indeed. I find myself slashing through people without damaging them, and duels are almost random. I suddenly lose all the time ever since my clan got 1.7.

master william take the 1.7B not the 1.7...

http://japlus.fragism.com/

1.7 by defaul all is like the baseJKA damage (Sp style damage)...

but you can also activate the mp style damages which i imporved a lot in the HIT deytection....

also you can configure all damages for almost all attacks...

Originally posted by Slider744

master william take the 1.7B not the 1.7...

http://japlus.fragism.com/

1.7 by defaul all is like the baseJKA damage (Sp style damage)...

but you can also activate the mp style damages which i imporved a lot in the HIT deytection....

also you can configure all damages for almost all attacks...

So why would the worse hit detection be enabled by default?

Originally posted by zERoCooL2479

You should do yourself a favor and get that P.O.S. mod off of your server...LOL!!:D

hehe... i agree with that :D

Basejka is the best hit detection system, all the mods have it ****ed up. If you dont believe this or you are not sure, play with bots, then play in any mod, and you will see the diference.

I agree with that too. Base Jka rulez all the modz.

LOL... another request for Slider at his forums, these are just too funny!

Originally posted by SITHmaul at JA+ forums

If you could Poision people so that lamers will keep gettin a certain amount of damage off them over a fixed time until they die and then once they respawn it starts over again.

/ampoision [Clientid]

/amcure [Client Id]

Lol u should make this just 4 fun but:

/amtripedout as an emote and makes you like you are stoned and cant see any thing

Also could u add bunny or renable Break arm ???

Another god-wannabe admin. *sigh*

Archived